Improvement of the FX_sniper ergodic indicator

Hi,

I ask this publicly because it seems that FX_sniper is no longer amongst us ( realy sad).

The ergodic indicator that works already great could be improved even more.

Place on a 1H chart a MACD with values 5,13,1. Place in that same data window ON that MACD an MA 2smoothed (so not on close but on first indicators data).

Place in an other data window the ergodic indicator.

You gonna see that it is doing nearly the very same as the ergodic indicator. But now and then the ergodic is giving like a false little cross but so does that MACD-MA indicator. But they do it on different points.

So Is there a way that one could make one indicator that have the calculations of both indicators. That would filter out the false little crossings. Meaning that the indicator can only show a cross when both indicators cross at the same time.

friendly regards..iGoR

new indicator

iGoR,

An image of a chart with indicators described would be helpful.

mq4rex:
iGoR, An image of a chart with indicators described would be helpful.

mq4rex,

Don't wonna sound negative but I look for someone who can program this indicator. And someone who can program this indicator knows emmidiatly what I'm talking about.

friendly regards...iGoR

Is it correct?

Files:
macd-ma.gif  39 kb

frantacech:
Is it correct?

wow, how big is your screen

frantacech:
Is it correct?

Yes but you don't have to put the MACD on histogram...

regards...iGoR

PS. Nice to see that you have one of my signatures on your postings...(run with the bulls and hunt with the bears )..so meansioning the name of the author would not be bad ;-)

mq4rex:
iGoR, 'Don't wonna' sound negative but your English isn't v.good.

Ouch! OMG! I don't think English is the native language of iGoR. Regardless, with his command of English, he has been able to communicate his messages LOUD AND CLEAR across to the readers in forums and to his listeners/members in his trading room. He has been a member of this forum longer than you do [or mq4rex is a newer username you have recently registered here]. While you are still searching for "An image of a chart with indicators" that would "be helpful" to you; iGor has already contributed a lot to this forum and he has guided many with his trading methods. So, if that isn't v.good English to you, then my suggestion is find some other help somewhere else coz this forum is so diverse with members around the world.

iGor and I may not be at terms at all times but you see English is not my native language either and could be just as bad in your very high standard. And, when it comes to comments like you did, I WILL BE ON HIS SIDE.

I am glad you did it with a smile, though. I suggest, and I assume your command of English is par excellence, that you be v.carefully with your choice of word.

My best wishes to you.

ENJOY!

fxruiser

iGoR:
PS. Nice to see that you have one of my signatures on your postings...(run with the bulls and hunt with the bears )..so meansioning the name of the author would not be bad ;-)
RUN With The BULLS And HUNT With The BEARS....

iGor and frantacech, I thought this line was as old as The BULLS and The BEARS. I am sure I have seen and heard this line so many times, so many places. I had no clue at all this was iGor's original. How old are you guys and how long you've been trading? It's always good to be in the know, so now I know.

For sure, let's give credit where and whom credit is due. I'll drink to that. It's weekend, no pips, no ticks, so let's !

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

P.S. I like this one better though. I am glad I don't have to worrry about it anymore.

To avoid a lot of false trades ask yourself the question:...Am I desperatly looking for a trend because I want to trade...or am I taking a trade because the trend is there...(iGoR)

indicator

iGoR,

'Don't wonna' sound negative but your English isn't v.good so an illustration would help.

savio:
wow, how big is your screen

sorry, I forget about. 19" 1650x1024 2nd monitor

Igor, thank for reply, I fixed MACD histo and signatures.