RSI of Moving Average - page 26

Thx fxbs, for your concern,

attached is the rsioma version. i download it once more to try it again, now it seems working. anyway have a look at the code maybe,just maybe there is something need to be adjusted.

thx once more

cocoracas:
Look this new AE Be happy my friend

Very good EA but the problem is if a trend is establish somehow the account crashes due to the increase of the lots volume (the EA triples the lot size). How can we make it only double them and not to triple?

Regards

zacharakis:
Very good EA but the problem is if a trend is establish somehow the account crashes due to the increase of the lots volume (the EA triples the lot size). How can we make it only double them and not to triple? Regards

I reffer to Emily v.7 in M1 TF

rabih74:
Thx fxbs, for your concern,

attached is the rsioma version. i download it once more to try it again, now it seems working. anyway have a look at the code maybe,just maybe there is something need to be adjusted.

thx once more

I used it before but never see the arrow. Now I used V4_Lines version & combined it with v3 version to get alert whenever the cross happen!

If the arrow version works well with alert, its so much better!

RSI EA using moving Average filter

hi all,

pls can any one make this expert for me...the idea of this expert as following:

1- when rsi go long

2- when rsi > 70 and the price below the moving average.... > go short

3- rsi period adjustable

4- moving average adjustable

5- time frame adjutable

6- tp , sl and ts

thanks in advance and waiting ur replay

good signals cycles + semafor

Good sygnal gbp usd cycles+semafor

experts

capable people should create an expert with entry martigala, because the signal 3 is reaint!

However technical anal cyclical analysis good signals!

very good TF=15m

Tf=15m Very good

Files:
cycle2.jpg  174 kb

barnaba:
Good sygnal gbp usd cycles+semafor

Hi, are you from Italy?

yes

certo sono italiano!