Help me to update my System

I get a good system from someone yesterday but when I used in my Metatrader, I see only a normal chart without any indicators.

Can somebody check it and update ?

Nic

Files:

nicesurf:
I get a good system from someone yesterday but when I used in my Metatrader, I see only a normal chart without any indicators.

Can somebody check it and update ?

Nic

Do you have installed the custom indicators needed by the templates?

Like MACD2, BrainTrend1Sig, Bands, etc.

No...I really don't understand how to edit or update them. What I see is that by using the indicator he gets more than 100 pips/ trading and his indicator is only TF: daily chart, 4H, and 30 minutes, MACD, support and Resistance. That's all.

Here is his screenshot...

Files:
barucopyqr7.jpg  122 kb

hi

nicesurf:
No...I really don't understand how to edit or update them. What I see is that by using the indicator he gets more than 100 pips/ trading and his indicator is only TF: daily chart, 4H, and 30 minutes, MACD, support and Resistance. That's all. Here is his screenshot...

if all indicators need are default ..it doesn't matter to open your template ..but if there's custom indicator that not exist in your MT ...it's a problem to open your template...you've to install that indicator first

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

nicesurf why you think if you go for 100 pips per day is great?

just think when you use a system like that the loss can be bigger

go for smal risk and big reward

From when im in this market i realize something.....dont go with something else and use your tool.

I was first time on betonmarkets and from there i hear about forex..then i hear about strategybuilderfx forum, who is dead right now and also there i test many system who kill my brain...then i go on moneytec and there i find something nice but i still try to test many system and this again kill my decision on market...and after that i find forex-tsd forum and i think here i get a lot of help becaouse a great admin and great members....also i spend some time here untilll a friend of my start trading very well with trendline and i start to learn this and right now stick to it because i dont trust anymore in indicators only if there is divergence............what i try to say is go only with one system and stick to it and dont use it because make lot of pips...

Happy trading