Terminator Version 4 - page 22

C. I. S. M.P-1 EA version with strategy #2 for IBFX broker.

H1 timeframe.

EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD and USDCAD.

I am suggesting to use more then 10,000 initial deposit in case you are trading many pairs in the way as I am doing.

The settings for IBFX broker (and for any other broker): see this post.

I am trading the strategy #2 with this EA.

It was some losses as we see - but I am sure: EA will recover. At least - will see.

-------------

- Terminator all the versions, EAs, settings, indicators and manual trading as an options: read this post.

- the settings for C. I. S. M.P-1 EA is on this post.

H1 timeframe.

GBPJPY (trading just this pair only).

Max floating drawdown on open trades are written/recorded on the chart.

In this case of trading 1 pair (GBPJPY) - initial deposit should be at least 3,000 (not less), or may be more.

5,000 is better.

-------------

- Terminator all the versions, EAs, settings, indicators and manual trading as an options: read this post.

H1 timeframe.

I am suggesting to use more then 10,000 initial deposit in case you are trading many pairs in the way as I am doing.

-------------

H1 timeframe.

In this case of trading 1 pair (GBPJPY) - initial deposit should be at least 3,000 (not less), or may be more.

5,000 is better.

-------------

mrtools,

Hi. I was wondering if there is a simple HiLow Jurik Smooth EA or should I try this one for that purpose? I am looking for one that has no martingale trading progressions. One that can be used on any single timeframe and pair. One where I can adjust the Hilow settings and have the ea follow those settings. Could you please give me some direction? Thank you.

mrtools:
This is Assorted Ea using strategy#6 using a mtf HiLow Jurik Smooth channel by default uses daily timeframe and M15 timeframe the shorter timeframe can be changed by the user. Strategy # 5 uses the same but with fib pivots and it hardly trades, sorry for Polyfit scalper mixed in with the statement trades only have so many demo's also had a couple manual trades guess you can call it an Assorted statement , man that was bad!!!!!!!.

H1 timeframe.

5,000 is better.

-------------

H1 timeframe.

-------------

As this new Terminator (C. I. S. M.P-1 EA) is not often traded so it is more effective to trade more pairs (and more profitable).

H1 timeframe.

This version with this setting fif not trade for the long time for GBPJPY: last trade was closed in the beginning of August. So, I will stop trading this version for GBPJPY.

I will continue to trade same version (see next post) for 6 pairs because of good performance and it traded often.

Just for information.

5,000 is better.

-------------

H1 timeframe.

This version will be continued trading for all 6 pairs: it was good time with this EA, and bad time, and we can see it from the statement. This version/settings is traded often every day in more dynamical way than previous version/settings.

-------------