Guyver's trading journal - page 40

USDJPY Update

I took half position out at 107.29 and the rest is at 107.40 currently

Below is the Pic of the current Setup i took . Also i was late to enter but not too late.

Zig Zag & Floats

Guyver,

I have always been interested in the use of Zig Zags & the Float indicator, but each has just repainted & with that they will always look great. Your previous chart look good, but how are you using the ZZ & the BB's? Thanks.

$Trader

GBPUSD Missed Signal

I missed GBPUSD while i was away and took a short yesterday for reasons different then this chart the idea was to scalp for for some pips i thought some retracement would come as it looked overbought.

Anyways chart is attached.

$trader:
Guyver,

I have always been interested in the use of Zig Zags & the Float indicator, but each has just repainted & with that they will always look great. Your previous chart look good, but how are you using the ZZ & the BB's? Thanks.

$Trader

Hi,

Zigzag will repaint. Sorry but that is the truth it has to repaint so it can follow the price. Because of some algorithms ( computer aided structure ) i made some experiments with price and formed my own price turning points . They work sometimes and not work sometimes like any other system i just like it like this cause it keeps my charts empty. The Bollinger i keep for exits you can use any zigzag and Bollinger set to 100 to see the extreme point see how market reverses most of the times from the extremes of bollinger hence the use of bollinger in the system

Regards

Guyver.

Guyver:
I took half position out at 107.29 and the rest is at 107.40 currently Below is the Pic of the current Setup i took . Also i was late to enter but not too late.

USDJPY. The Momentum is seemingly dying i have moved the Sl around 107.55 ( Bid ) for what ever is left.

Guyver:
USDJPY. The Momentum is seemingly dying i have moved the Sl around 107.55 ( Bid ) for what ever is left.

Went out at this one at 107.23 .

Eurjpy

Support @ 159.57

Breakout Point 161.19

Looking to buy only above 161.19 while 159.57 holds .

Chart Attached.

Eurjpy

I have taken a short at 161.02 stop 161.45

Will SAR this only above 161.45 [ BID].

Guyver:
I have taken a short at 161.02 stop 161.45 Will SAR this only above 161.45 [ BID].

SL @ 160.98

-------------

SL @ 160.98

-------------[/QUOTE

Was closed . now waiting for a long trade

Price Points 161.38

Support 159.59