Guyver's trading journal - page 38

Gbpusd

My real trade would come right breaking up that channel currently formed in GBPUSD , again i pull the trigger too fast but still surviving. Week started good but as it progressed so bad the trades went and 90% was my own fault hitting the trigger too early or completely leaving the trades. I have put 2 things in my mind now , never trade no-matter what happens unless these channels are there 2. Work hard on keeping my hands out of the trade trigger

current long gbpusd 1.9548

sl 1.9490.

Files:

Guyver:
My real trade would come right breaking up that channel currently formed in GBPUSD , again i pull the trigger too fast but still surviving. Week started good but as it progressed so bad the trades went and 90% was my own fault hitting the trigger too early or completely leaving the trades. I have put 2 things in my mind now , never trade no-matter what happens unless these channels are there 2. Work hard on keeping my hands out of the trade trigger

current long gbpusd 1.9548

sl 1.9490.

This seems to be working okay for now.. I would add to this position after 1.9708

Guyver:
This seems to be working okay for now.. I would add to this position after 1.9708

i am out at 1.9583 for +35 pips ... will wait for 1.9708 now or a new signal

Eurusd

Sell Stop @ 1.4698

Guyver:
Sell Stop @ 1.4698

Ofcourse Ideal would be to wait for 1.4698 perhaps pattern changes or something similar and follow system. But if i would have that much discipline i wouldn't be in the 95% team of fxtraders so to keep my self in the team i'll take first short for eurusd @ 1.4760

removed previous sell stop and have new @ 1.4760 with stop @ 1.4818

-------------------------------------------------------

Guyver:
Ofcourse Ideal would be to wait for 1.4698 perhaps pattern changes or something similar and follow system. But if i would have that much discipline i wouldn't be in the 95% team of fxtraders so to keep my self in the team i'll take first short for eurusd @ 1.4760

removed previous sell stop and have new @ 1.4760 with stop @ 1.4818

-------------------------------------------------------

Alright i removed this order. and just waiting.... I'll stay away from this journal a little perhaps would help me to concentrate .. I'll be back as we come to near some trade pivots/

Eurusd/gbpusd

EURUSD -- > It was definately good idea to stay away from that trade as it proved to still holding up..

GBPUSD --> It is still holding above Friday's low and still below the placed pivot at 1.9708 -- waiting to see what happenes next.

Gbpusd

Buy Stop 1.9650

Stop 1.9600

Guyver:
Buy Stop 1.9650 Stop 1.9600

have now cancelled this order.

gbusd

Rate: 1.9652

I am currently waiting for some retracement to see if i can enter for a long trade. I have started giving more time to thinking then entering the trades.:)

Might loose this upmove altogether but that is not a problem i want to make sure from now i have a good reason to enter so currently if there is a retracment happens and things line up i'll be in ... I see more discipline inside me now hehe..