Guyver's trading journal - page 8

Guyver:
this is my journal i dont need to post the indicator .. i am replying to my self because this is my journal get it..!

also make sure you look where the person is posting this is "post and compare trades" not a commercial section not an indicator section so keep this in mind..

Audusd

float ended and Resistance 0.8634 near support 0.8606..

ZigZags

there is very nice thread running on ZigZags trading which ofcourse took my attention ..

last 2 days i have been working on some ways mixed my previous works just to validate a zigzag.!!

currencies trading USDJPY/EURJPY / GBPJPY/GBPUSD

i will first try to validate the zigzag on USDJPY

i will post when i think it is validated.

trades from now on i will be using FXDD demo account on this thread.

continuation on

well the TLS is very near but the ZigDl has increased so wait on this

i will post for EURJPY,USDJPY /GBPJPY and maybe GBPUSD

and i will just post my trade no more charts needed.

ok first trade.

went long eurjpy 161.87

stop goes 161.30

take profit 2:1 or 3:1

Guyver:
ok first trade.

went long eurjpy 161.87

stop goes 161.30

take profit 2:1 or 3:1

off @ 162.23 that is +36

current scenerio

eurjpy ..

i am just waiting for some signals and will buy eurjpy if all line up..! reaching 14 perhaps and new zigzag.. supported area 161.28

i am going to go excute this buy @ 161.95

stop to 161.40 as this seems to be gaining momentum though not what i was waiting but let's see how this builds up

Guyver:
i am going to go excute this buy @ 161.95 stop to 161.40 as this seems to be gaining momentum though not what i was waiting but let's see how this builds up

trade was closed and i missed a short on 5 min too bad i was busy with family next time .. eurjpy looks buying again but it is below 161.28 and also below 161.58 on 5 min resistance i'll just watch further trading this on demo as stated before so i am not after profits but consistency if i can stay with it.

went long gbpusd 2.0122

stop to 2.0082