ATC 2010: How to Write an Expert Advisor and Not to Violate the Championship Rules - page 3

Thank you for your answer.

I have one big doubt. What happen If I send free orders in one ticks? In strategy tester this is ok but what  happen during competition. I'm afraid that I get TRADE_RETCODE_TOO_MANY_REQUESTS. What interval between tho orders  will be proper?

kgo:
It is ok during the competition as well.

Hi,

One of the Championship rules says:

III. Expert Advisors for MetaTrader 5

It is allowed to use the following:
- One expert (is placed in catalogue/mql5/experts)
- One data file (is placed in catalogue/mql5/files) in any format besides the executable
- Up to 5 user indicators (placed in catalogue/mql5/indicators), there are no limitations on the usage of built-in indicators
- Up to 5 libraries (placed in catalogue/mql5/libraries)

The include files aren't mentioned in the above point , however it is possible to upload include files when submitting EA:

Include files (up to 5 files *.MQH in the /mql5/include) 

My question is, do you only mean custom include files written by the participant? What I mean is if e.g. my EA doesn't use any include file written by me but uses include files provided by MetaQuotes with the terminal (the ones that can be found in c:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\MQL5\Include\Expert\ and its subfolders - e.g. Expert.mqh, ExpertMoney.mqh, ExpertSignal.mqh, ExpertTrade.mqh, MoneyFixedLot.mqh, MoneyFixedRisk.mqh etc.), do they also count and should be limited to only 5? Or can I include, let's say, 10 of such include files in the code of my EA and it is still compliant with the Championship rules? It seems to be the case with the indicators - "there are no limitations on the usage of built-in indicators"...

Enigma71fx:

Hi,

You don't need to upload standard include files, you can use them without limitations.

alexey_petrov:
You don't need to upload standard include files, you can use them without limitations.
Great, thx for the response.