Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 84

Stochastics support and resistance on chart?

Any auto versions of this principle?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Files:
eurusdm1.png  66 kb

mladen:
mntiwana Here is the ncm version too : stocasticsonpricechartextreme-nmc.mq4

dearest MLADEN

i wish you live long ,always we feel you close to us and on our heads like a kind angle.

the word thanks looks very tiny and weak to express my feelings for you.

mntiwana

Hi TEAMTRADER

it looks very awkward to interfere in between you and mladen,also every thing is already in your knowledge,may be this on chart mtf and fibo level ver could serve you.

OnChart_Stochastic_Channel(FL_MTF)[cw]mod OnChart Stochastic.mq4 |

//| mladen |

//| mtf Fibo Levels [forexTSD.com; 2007]

mntiwana

mntiwana:
Hi TEAMTRADER

it looks very awkward to interfere in between you and mladen,also every thing is already in your knowledge,may be this on chart mtf and fibo level ver could serve you.

OnChart_Stochastic_Channel(FL_MTF)[cw]mod OnChart Stochastic.mq4 |

//| mladen |

//| mtf Fibo Levels [forexTSD.com; 2007]

mntiwana

Thanks Mntiwana, made a version compatible with new mt4 builds.

dearest MRTOOLS

please,i dont deserve thanks from you,i am a tiny stuff on way,on earth,and you twice (you and mladen) gentle men are shining stars at sky,moons of thirteenth and fourteenth nights,i cant differ who is of 14th,with out crown,kings of (mql-mq4 program-lang) the world,ruling on hearts.i am not native of an english speaking country,so always i dont find exact suitable words to express my feelings and passions for you,may you could feel and see tears of respect and honor for you,falling from eyes through cheeks.as pips run at a hot news,with excuse.

mntiwana

"are shining stars at sky,moons of thirteenth and fourteenth nights,i cant differ who is of 14th,with out crown,kings of" -you read my mind man!!! Blood Moon - Total Lunar Eclipse

honey PAVA

so ,i feel now,we could find more commons in between us if you really love and respect these gentle men.

as for .....blood moon total lunar eclipse.....i was not known its meaning so i google and found when earth comes in front of moon and escape it totally or partially,did you was means,more precious and less often available thing....but i was means.we daily and every time have them with us,so i example then as star and moon. thanks.

mntiwana

"honey PAVA

so ,i feel now,we could find more commons in between us if you really love and respect these gentle men.

Doesn't "honey Pava" immediately & automatically presuppose that that person "PAVA" must really love and respect ONLY gentle men?

I am not saying that he does...I am saying that syntax of that statement necessitates it's outcome...don't you think?

PAVA

so i removed words .......dear and honey and sweet.... from your head at your requirement and proposal.

but really i did not got you ..what you are saying and thinking,...if positively or negatively...now i also feel confusing.also this place is not for personal conversation,we can use some other source if we needs it.

mntiwana

"also this place is not for personal conversation,we can use some other source if we needs it"...please no...