Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 82

mntiwana:
with due respect to Mladen and mrtools i have an request,can you make {nmc and mtf with arrows on change colors+nrp} to this indicator that i found on this thread in previous posts from Mr Tampa (Stochastic expansion v1.1)when i compile it it gives 6 warnings,in my poor knowledge it can help us to avoid new trade in range (choppy) market situations,not to trade when line is in between +-5 range lines,no matter what colors.

thanks a lot

a junior member from your community...mntiwana

mntiwana

her is a non-repainting nmc version of the indicator : stochasticexpansion_v1.1_nrp.mq4

mntiwana:
with due respect to Mladen and mrtools i have an request,can you make {nmc and mtf with arrows on change colors+nrp} to this indicator that i found on this thread in previous posts from Mr Tampa (Stochastic expansion v1.1)when i compile it it gives 6 warnings,in my poor knowledge it can help us to avoid new trade in range (choppy) market situations,not to trade when line is in between +-5 range lines,no matter what colors.

thanks a lot

a junior member from your community...mntiwana

Mntiwana, added the mtf and the arrows to the version Mladen fixed.

mrtools:
Hello ValeoFX, added the arrows.

MrTools, sorry to be such a nuisance, but would you mind adding an audible ALERT to this indicator as well please? (Post #806 ), but I attach the indicator for your convenience again.

Thanking you most sincerely.

Continued success to you.

ValeoFX:
MrTools, sorry to be such a nuisance, but would you mind adding an audible ALERT to this indicator as well please? (Post #806 ), but I attach the indicator for your convenience again.

Thanking you most sincerely.

Continued success to you.

ValeoFX

Set the alertsSound parameter to true and there will be audible alrt too

dearest and respectable MLADEN and MRTOOLS

many many thanks and regards to you all,some times i feel,these are very little words (thanks,regards,appreciation,happy day and like so) for to pay you thanks as you deserves a lot than these.since long i am seeing you,watching,you helping,guiding and serving every where sincerely with out hesitation and asking for some thing for you,even you never asked for,to pay you few words of thanks in return,so great,so kind you are,i know this is not the place for such long lines but i can not keep shut my self,i was a silent member and always get every thing from your replies and responses by others asking and requesting.

as i feel and understand you and i am sure of it that if there is earth quake on earth (at 1.01 rector scale...vibration) and some body want it feel at 7th sky (at 5.0003 level at rector scale...{vibration}) (we Muslims believes,there are 7 skies above earth,one over one,the closest one to earth is number one) you can do it,you can make it feel with multiple and adjustable sensitive senses,it is a matter of knowledge and experience that make you unique than others.

also some time i became fear full when i think who will be doing like you AFTER YOU,for trading community(whom are new,weak and poor in knowledge and economic status,as for richer no problem that can get every thing at any cost).Of course there will be others,but no one like you,no alternative and substitute of you.(true GOD always replace good with bad and bad with good).

my extreme wish,may i could do some thing for you in my life,may you can have every thing in your life you ever wished for and TRUE GOD awards you much than you deserve.

Muhammad Nasrullah tiwana

mntiwana

thanks for the kind help you did for me ,regarding Stochastic expansion indicator

mntiwana

mladen:
ValeoFX Set the alertsSound parameter to true and there will be audible alrt too

Dear Mladen / MrTools,

At times like these you must either kill yourselves laughing or pull your hair out for such obvious stupidity such as mine regarding this indicator's audible alert. . #Post 815

Please forgive this brain seizure at the time, but thank you both for your grace.

Best wishes for continued success to you both.

PS. I have been trying to reply to this message since the time of your posting Mladen, but I keep on getting a message that it has timed out, hence me trying again other wise I will post a new one.

mladen:
Squeezed ema of stochastic : squeezed_ema_stochastic.ex4 It reminds a bit to corridor stochastic, but the way it is calculated is completely different (no need to adjust the step). It does not a have a signal line since the squeezed ema should replace the signal line. At a first glance looks useful. Probably needs some experimenting for further usage

Dear Mladen,

Is it possible to have "Squeezed T3 Stochastic" version?

Thanks in advance.

ZANKY:
Dear Mladen,

Is it possible to have "Squeezed T3 Stochastic" version?

Thanks in advance.

ZANKY

Thought that I posted it already, but it turned out that I posted the wrong indicator. The squeezed T3 of stochastic was posted here now : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

One more version of stochastic with flat

stochastic_with_flat_v2.mq4