Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 54

Hi mladen,

Can you please put an arrow on chart for this indicator. Or it there was already; please direct me to the link.

Thanks much

Paul

mrtools:
This is double smoothed stochastic of rsx.

I mean this one DSS of Rsx

Thanks,

tamaraofx:
I mean this one DSS of Rsx Thanks,

Tamaraofx,

Added the arrows.

Files:

Всем доброго дня! и с Наступающим Новым годом!

сделайте пожалуйста, к этому индикатору DSS of Rsx. + TimeFrame.

Спасибо.

Да. Спасибо большое!!

LOL

shtopr may be you can write some english words even if it's not your language (as me)

Thanks for him Mladen

Zilliq

mladen:
Double smoothed stochastic that uses price filtered by average in calculation instead of raw price. Coloring possible on the slope of dss as well on the state compared to signal line. To turn of the price filtering, set the MaPeriod to 1 (in which case it beocomes a regular DSS). Some experimenting for a ma period is advised PS: from my experience, dss works best on higher time frames (1 hour and higher)

Hi mladen,

Do you have a version with arrows on chart? Also, please give me buy/sell code for those arrows.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

tamaraofx:
Hi mladen,

Do you have a version with arrows on chart? Also, please give me buy/sell code for those arrows.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

Paul

Try using this for the code (no need for arrows)

double ctrend = iCustom(NULL,0,"DSS of MA",StochasticLength,SmoothEMA,SignalEMA,MaPeriod,MaPrice,ChangeOnDirectionChange,4,1);

double ptrend = iCustom(NULL,0,"DSS of MA",StochasticLength,SmoothEMA,SignalEMA,MaPeriod,MaPrice,ChangeOnDirectionChange,4,2);

if (ctrend!=ptrend)

{

if (ctrend) == 1) // buy code

if (ctrend) == -1) // sell code

}

this is a great indicator needs to be in ones indicators arsenal

ADX Stochastic

Combination of adx and stochastic in a same window

Files: