Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 19

fx trader:
i always wait for the time both 5 and 15 %k to close at the same time that is the candle i watch for a signal i hoped the indicator can make the calculation and give me the alarm instead of the visual lagged mtf stochastics indicators that confuses me

thank you for following my posts and for you replies

sarah

To avoid the problem you could wait for M15 close first and then use M5 as trigger.

sto_JMA_Stochastic.mq4: mod jma wpr - by Dm_35, jma -Spiggy (counted Bars (BarCount) sensitive)

sto_JMA_Stochastic_KDSL.mq4: %K, %D mode, Signal line

Thank you all fxbs,mladen and banzai for your contribution in this subject...

Cheers

Ethan Hunt

Cheers !

that's because of your close supervision and control

thank you 4 your support, EH

p.s. keep good eye on those (two) slackers !(other two)

Cheers

OnChart_Stochastic_Channel(FL_MTF).

k3iroll:
hi gilos ....

attached is the modified file. You can select what MA method that you like

by the way, I haven't really test it. Very fast mod ... so let me know if you got any problem

k3iroll

thanx a bunch bro! u really make my day...hope u will be blessed wif green pips all the way...

thank you, Mladen

Premier Stochastics Indicator - chart contains the Premier Stochastics Indicator (PSI) custom indicator discussed in the Trader's Tips section of the August 2008 issue of TASC magazine. The indicator involves a double-exponential smoothing of the Raw %K, along with a normalization between the extreme values of -1 and +1.

Lee Leibfarth’s article in this issue, “Which Way the Market Goes, Premier Stochastic Oscillator” introduces the Premier Stochastic Oscillator (PSO). The PSO is a modified short-term Stochastic Oscillator which has been normalized around a centralized zero level. Leibfarth mentions that the PSO’s main strength is in identifying countertrend trading setups. Leibfarth also provided some basic entry rules for use with the PSO. Long entries can be taken when the PSO crosses below the 0.90 level or when the PSO crosses below the 0.20 level; short entries can be taken when the PSO crosses above the -0.90 level or when the PSO crosses above the -0.20 level. LE and SE long and short entry trades. LT, LS, ST, and SS profit target and stop exit

2 compare to Premier stochastic mistigrifx (at least this time it's not upside -down...)

Traders Tips - August 2008

DSS_Bressert.mq4

//Rosh,ht tp://www.tradesignalonline.com/

//Lexicon/Default.aspx?name=DSS%3A+Double+Smoothed+Stochastics+(Bressert)

//https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8310

dss blau: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239/page8

Files:

Need help to write EA

Can someone help to change this indicator #MTF stoch into EA?

when the first dot is formed at 80, i want to LONG

When it's at 20, i want to SHORT

Thanks....

Files:

Colored Stochastic indicator needs minor modification

Can anybody modify Colored Stoch indicator, so that it would be possible to use non standard chart timeframes like 3,10 or 20 Minute.