MTF integrated Din (alpha)... - page 2

MACD2 indicator is missing in both archieves, post it here please:)

Same here;

Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4 2\experts\indicators\MACD-2.ex4' on the EURUSDm,H4

Also, how do you get the Bollinger Bands to look like that?

EDIT: MACD-2 looks like just the regular MACD indicator used twice (renamed MACD-2.mq4)

Files:

matrixebiz:
Same here;

Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4 2\experts\indicators\MACD-2.ex4' on the EURUSDm,H4

Also, how do you get the Bollinger Bands to look like that?

EDIT: MACD-2 looks like just the regular MACD indicator used twice (renamed MACD-2.mq4)

Take alook at this thread, we have a lot of MACD versions.

About BB see attach. Seems to be the same created by Igorad.

Files:

too many indicators..too much color. :P

twin blade-market price v_1.4

Beautiful system and set up on new version of twin blade.

Does anybody know all the details,what all the numbers, colors abbreviations mean with the indicator, (market price v_1.4).

This is a very nice addition to my chart, but feel like I am in the dark about most of the information encoded into the indicator package. Help or direction, greatly appreciated.

thanks for all!, scott

Help please

dr-bag:
Beautiful system and set up on new version of twin blade.

Does anybody know all the details,what all the numbers, colors abbreviations mean with the indicator, (market price v_1.4).

This is a very nice addition to my chart, but feel like I am in the dark about most of the information encoded into the indicator package. Help or direction, greatly appreciated.

thanks for all!, scott

Hello Traders ,

Does anybody can help with explainning what all the numbers, colors abbreviations mean with the indicator, (market price v_1.4)?

Thank you all.

E.G.