How to use Support and Resistance Effectively - page 81

Hi targus,

This post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177227/page53 for SUpRes_Breakouts ?

You need Support and Resistance (Barry)1 indicator from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177227/page53 (or I attached it here).

Download this Support and Resistance (Barry)1 indicator, place it in indicators folder and compile. And SUpRes_Breakouts will work after that:

Files:

Good tutorial on support and resistance

Support and Resistance - ChartSchool - StockCharts.com

Strength Of Trendlines

Hi,

Can a pro who has been using trendline’s tell me of their experience when usually they are broken or when best to buy or sell of a bounce or when they break? After trading for 1 year I find it breaks usually on the 4th or 5th bounce more on the 5th bounce break and the odd occasion 3rd while the 2nd bounce is the strongest.

Thanks.

is this indicator for automatic support/resist/trendlines also available for mt4?

hi forum,

i noticed that the automatic detection of support/resist and trendlines from prorealtime.com is really good. does anybody know if there is a similar indicator for metatrader? i know some like barry's support & resist but indicators like this overload the chart... maybe somebody has an idea?

here you see how they work in prorealtime. i would really like to have that in mt4.

ProRealTrend - Automatic trendlines & detection

bolinger band

newdigital:
Please find indicator (in download area) which is forecasting the support and resistance of current day based of previous day. All the calculation is based on Thomas R. DeMark book "New Science of Technical Analysis". Works on the timeframe less than H4 (including H4 of course).

combind with bolinger band is very effective plus confirmation of candle stick especially doji candle.

Il est possible d envisager des strategies d achat au niveau d un support et de vente au niveau d une resistance. Cependant, automatiser ces processus d achats/ventes reste une pratique dangereuse.

KG Support And Resistance mod

Hello,

I need someone to modify one of the attached support and resistance indicators. The first one has an alert when a breakout is made. I need an alert as soon as a new support or resistance bar appears.This indicator is one of the best support/resistance indicators and also very powerful especially on higher timeframes.

Thanks

Attached Files

kg_support_and_resistance_alert_revision_2.ex4

or

kg_support_and_resistance.mq4

ProRealTrend

"i noticed that the automatic detection of support/resist and trendlines from prorealtime.com is really good. does anybody know if there is a similar indicator for metatrader? i know some like barry's support & resist but indicators like this overload the chart... maybe somebody has an idea?

here you see how they work in prorealtime. i would really like to have that in mt4

ProRealTrend - Automatic trendlines & detection"

I ALSO LIKE THIS PRT INDICATOR. DID YOU FIND IT TO METATRADER? THANK YOU

support and resistance inidactor mt4

hi guys,

what is the best indicator in your mind, which showes me the support und

ressistance lines im MT4?

user92:
hi guys,

what is the best indicator in your mind, which showes me the support und

ressistance lines im MT4?

Hello! Personally I prefer Bollinger Bands and Moving average.

Regards