Volume : The Truth of Secret !! - page 37

sebastianK:
my pleasure :-)

nbtrading:
Repaints
I have this indicator. It does not repaint and not recalculate. I do not know why you say it repaints even you do not have it. Interesting

takbir_new:
I have this indicator. It does not repaint and not recalculate. I do not know why you say it repaints even you do not have it. Interesting
The arrows appear partly 10 bars back or with an amount of pips distance (filter of really high ADX or whatever) - when the swing is almost over there pops out of a sudden an arrow on the chart. That's not repainting but also worthless. I can pull my leg on my own.

krelian99:
The arrows appear partly 10 bars back or with an amount of pips distance (filter of really high ADX or whatever) - when the swing is almost over there pops out of a sudden an arrow on the chart. That's not repainting but also worthless. I can pull my leg on my own.

What you say does not make a sense. Every indicator produces false signals and it is more important that you should have an indicator to filter easily. Non repainting indicator is mostly easy-to-use to filter, atleast you have a stable information.

However, other indicators such as recalculating, repainting ones or vanishing signals after 1-2 bars, will not give you an opportunity to filter easily.

You should clean your mind from stubborn ideas regarding me. Everytime I find you discussing on my messages. Or am i wrong?

takbir_new:

What you say does not make a sense. Every indicator produces false signals and it is more important that you should have an indicator to filter easily. Non repainting indicator is mostly easy-to-use to filter, atleast you have a stable information.

However, other indicators such as recalculating, repainting ones or vanishing signals after 1-2 bars, will not give you an opportunity to filter easily.

You should clean your mind from stubborn ideas regarding me. Everytime I find you discussing on my messages. Or am i wrong?

It does no sense in your universe where we ride all on baby unicorns along rainbows and signals always show reversals perfectly. It's a nice land of fantasy. The reality is so cruel - huh? Poor Takbir, all are so mad with you and we have no own life that we have to look all the day long for new post of you and talk your big wonders down. 

This prank indicator has nothing to do with volume or anything else. It works like a non-repaiting zigzag, the "signal" comes ages after the actual reversal. Would you pay 200$ for a basket full of spit? The old Takbir would, the new one is grown now, he would ask for a drinking straw.

My empirical procedures
also
test whether trading volume proceeds returns and volatility or
vice
versa
. T
he result
s confirm
that trading volume does not Granger cause stock market returns of US,
Hong Kong, Korea and Taiwan, implying no
scope for
improving the predictability of returns
by
considering information flow
in the form of trading volume.
Moreover,
further investigation
s
on
the dynamic adjustments of reciprocal
dependency
by Impulse response function
s
and Variance
ion function
s confirm
that the impact of trading volum
e in the process of price
determination is insignificant in all the markets, indicating
that
trading volume do
es
not contain
information to change return
s
However, except in the case of South Korea, there is a bi
-
causal
relationship between volatility and
volume in the markets, explaining that volatility contains
information to predict volume and
vice versa

https://www.diva-portal.org/smash/get/diva2:714747/FULLTEXT01.pdf

momentum volume relationship

http://sfm.finance.nsysu.edu.tw/php/Papers/CompletePaper/082-933649391.pdf

KumoBreake:

momentum volume relationship

http://sfm.finance.nsysu.edu.tw/php/Papers/CompletePaper/082-933649391.pdf

Nice book. Thanks :)

Custom Force-Volume-Divergence Indicator

I believe trading with volumes is the best trading strategy.

It's a really easy indicator to interpretate at it has signals. Before i buy it i read their trading blog for a while and read their facebook page. Then i downloaded the Demo and after i found it interesting i bought it and, until now, i'm very satisfied.