Volume : The Truth of Secret !! - page 11

This is ..

biddick:
How do you combine them, do you have any picture to show?

If there is someone can help me find or made a digital volume & wick that's would make me happy..

Files:

Maybe these will help!!!

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, enjoy!

Here is one more!

Files:
wick0.3.mq4  4 kb

Hal108:
I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, enjoy!

Wow..thanks very much...its work...

What is the digital tick in post #101...is that works in mt4?..just asking...

& on your opinion what indicator shall we add as a filter cos wick & volume moves every tick ?..Newbie please help

How do volume & wick work together ?

Hi everyone - thanks for this great thread - could anyone give more specific instructions on how to use the wick and volume together as previous poster mentioned ? If I know the rules I could maybe build an EA...

fxtrader77:
Hi everyone - thanks for this great thread - could anyone give more specific instructions on how to use the wick and volume together as previous poster mentioned ? If I know the rules I could maybe build an EA...

Wow..if u can do an ea based on wick & volume i want it..

As i trade volume can give a signal of trend strenght while wick as a brake..he he...i just love when i know when the market brakes & turn or it just stop & go on...combination of them can give u a confirmation of movement...doing wealth on this kind of trade..i was finding long time for someone to create an ea...TF1h thats what i use to trade...

Hafiz.......

Which are the two indicators you are using?

You obviously understood the relationship between volume and wick - how long have you used it, and what indicators did you use? Thanks.

Pardy

Pauluk:
Which are the two indicators you are using?

You obviously understood the relationship between volume and wick - how long have you used it, and what indicators did you use? Thanks.

Pardy

Hi..

Im using CDRW & Wick O Gram..thats all...have a try

I think I am starting to see the volume/wick relation

Hi Hafiz - thanks for the graphic that really helped with the explanation - so to clarify we would be looking for a wick in one direction eg: all red for bull or all blue for bear and the volume before to be strong to confirm ?

Thanks, if you have any more graphic examples that would be great help too...

Files: