Volume : The Truth of Secret !! - page 5

This new one has the normalization formulas put into it. I'm not quite sure what you are going for, so I don't know if it is outputting correctly.

It has an option to either display the normalized volume (default) or can display just the regular summed volume by setting normalization to false.

Hello,

I've try to use Swing_Point but I've always this message :

Swing_Point EURUSD,H1: ArrayInitialize function internal error

Where is the problem ? It's me ?

Thank's to help me

Michel

Mine is working. My set up is 65. No turning point yet.

ryan,

since indrawn volume analysis 3 is based on the float indicator, does this also repaint the past just like the float indicator does?

BluePearl:
ryan, since indrawn volume analysis 3 is based on the float indicator, does this also repaint the past just like the float indicator does?

It's not based on float, it is SIMILAR to float. It will repaint once a new turning point comes in via Swing Point. Omragassan's goal for the indicator was achieved with IVA v1.2 in Post #45; IVA 3 simply has the volume summing.

can someone tell me how to use both indicators correctly (recommended way of using it) ??

i mean... Indraws Volume Analysis and Swing Point indicator.

sorry for duplicate posts.

ryanklefas:
It's not based on float, it is SIMILAR to float. It will repaint once a new turning point comes in via Swing Point. Omragassan's goal for the indicator was achieved with IVA v1.2 in Post #45; IVA 3 simply has the volume summing.

ryan, if the volume indicator resets itself according to the new turning point in the swing point indicator, then why use the volume indicator since it just follows the swing point? am i missing something in my understanding?

Hello,

I think it's a good indicator but I don't arrive to use it in a EA.

Is it possible to use in a EA ?

Michel

IVA is simply for analyzing volume which has not been made very clear in this thread. I too didn't understand this when I started discussing with him the goal of this "project." Swing_Point is used by IVA for determining highs and lows. There is not enough here for a trading system and especially not for an EA.