Volume : The Truth of Secret !! - page 3

Again : I have a lot to share about VOLUME , beleive me ..

I wish that we all have the right knowledge about Volume ..

http://www.tradersfloor.com/

İs it possibble to adapt James Sibbet's Demand İndex ın to forex?İt is created mainly for stock markets.

mystified

mystified:
İs it possibble to adapt James Sibbet's Demand İndex ın to forex?İt is created mainly for stock markets.

To mystified ;

I'm not sure about what you r talking ..

but : I still wish to share us your experience with volume not Indicators , plz.

Keep the thread about VOLUME only , please.

Keep in touch ..

First of all forex ticks volume could never compare with stocks volume but we can get some picture from it (of course during news we can forget about volume as many MT4 brokers freezes).

What i would like to see is one indicator showing ticks volume from several crosses on 1 chart so we can see if there is something preparing.

I mainly look usdchf and gbpusd charts and often i miss when jpy is moving

so indicator from other crosses could help us to see something is coming on 1 chart.

Float

float analysis is probably the best volume indicator i have seen .it should be on this site

Maybe I'm on the wrong path here, but...

Since the volume we see in Metatrader charts is limited to our broker, it would be interesting if as a group several traders collaborated to share the volume data across several major brokers. This would be closer to "true volume" than if we just looked at one broker.

Then again, "According to CNN, one retail broker estimates retail volume at $25-50 billion daily, which is about 2% of the whole market", so all together retail forex users don't add up to much.

omrangassan:
To mystified ;

I'm not sure about what you r talking ..

but : I still wish to share us your experience with volume not Indicators , plz.

Keep the thread about VOLUME only , please.

Keep in touch ..

Omrangassan,

Demand İndex is a leading volume indicator.I thought it might be helpful in trying to detect the supply and demand in forex markets.

thanx bubble ..

bubble:
Try this analyser of orders placed with oanda.

Its proper name is sentiment indicator

This is a tool for a FOREX (Foreign Exchage) trader. It shows the market sentiment from small speculators perspective

(based on information from www.oanda.com). Can be used for determinig Support, Resistance, and other important price levels.

It is quite valuable for intraday currency trading. Supports export of open orders and trades data to MS Excel

Heres a link to the analyser ,theres some other small programs that might be usefull for you

http://home.wanadoo.nl/a.nesterenko/realtime.html

Hello bubble

Thanx so much ...

anyway ; I still looking for a help in such Study I'm taling about ..

I'm now doing screenshots of what I'm looking for to be programmed ..

waiting me ..

Attached is an indicator for doing the Volume Summing. It is dependent on Swing_Point so that must be installed on your MT4 as well.