Indicators/EAs for news and trading signals - page 11

Read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102 :

There are 3 files:

- ForexTSD_Calendar_v1.5 (indicator);

- WebGet.mqh;

- WebGet.dll.

Indicator (and EA) will work when market will be open.

NewsTrader is trading news calendar. We are having it.

Signal Trader is trading signal calendar. We do not have signal calendar yet but anyone can make it here Forex-Tsd Calendar :: Calendars

I did one signal calendar is I am planning to continue.

What are your favorite pairs when using this Newstrader EA?

EDIT: My only favorite pair is involving GDP.

USDCAD, AUDUSD. Sometimes USDJPY. Some people trading the crosses but I did not try yet.

Those are also my currencies as well. I had a great start this week climbing up to 400 hundred dollars but came back down to a 100 dollars profit. What is your parameter? Standard?

file:///C:/Program%20Files/FXDD%20-%20MetaTrader%204/DetailedStatement45.htm

I am testing high impacted news events only.

And it is not often for USDCAD and AUDUSD.

Yeah, they are all high-impacted as well. I just don't know what's going on. What can I do to fix it because the news the last three days aren't really high-impacted.

Use rating filter and currency filter.

For example, trade high impacted news only:

rFilter = " Rating Filter ";

MaxRating = 3;

MinRating = 3;[/CODE]

And use currency filter. For example set pair you want to trade to true:

c[CODE]Filter = " Currency Filter ";

USD = true;

Currency filter means filter the news. For example, if you attached EA to GBPUSD and you set USD = true so your EA will trade GBPUSD pair using USD news event.

For example, you attached EA to USDCHF M5 so you can set USD to true and CHF to true. And MaxRating = 3

MinRating = 3. And in this case your EA attached to USDCHF chart will open the orders according to USD and CHF high impected news event.

Well, I did all of the above except putting it into M5. Could that be the difference?

Could be ...

It is the example:

I did not have that kind of results. Maybe it was the time difference. Thanks a lot NewDigital!