OILFXPRO D T S S 150 Pips per day/40,000 pips per annum - page 8

High probability set ups on cad yen

Usd cad is weaker (cad is stronger ) yen is weak (usd/yen) .All three long term moving averages cross

We are looking for traders to monitor these pairs and call high probability trades /setups in chat

El Cid

The LWMA Green arrow show when the 18 crossed the 36 upward, and the LWMA Red arrow show when the 18 crossed the 36 downward. What do you do when the Yellow arrow appears? Do you enter the trade also when the ADX is above the 40 line, and the Waddah is above the signal line?

Where did you get that LONG TERM/SHORT TERM trend display on your charts?

@ xard777

very nice chart

et_phonehome_2:
El Cid

The LWMA Green arrow show when the 18 crossed the 36 upward, and the LWMA Red arrow show when the 18 crossed the 36 downward. What do you do when the Yellow arrow appears? Do you enter the trade also when the ADX is above the 40 line, and the Waddah is above the signal line?

Where did you get that LONG TERM/SHORT TERM trend display on your charts?

The yelow is the cross of 75 wma crossing 300 wma.

Go to indicators custom and change lwma with 75/300 crossing as follows

colour red .In the indicators color properties tab change the width setting from zero to 1 or 2 and the arrows will be bigger.This will replace the yellow arrows (longer moving average cross) with larger red arrows.save template.The red arrow (yellow before)if pointing up we only take long trades ........if pointing down we only take short trades

enter the trade also when the ADX is above the 40 line, and the Waddah is above the signal line

Regards

El Cid

El Cid

I have noticed that when I get the cross to long/short based upon the 15M [the big RED arrow], the pair will already started reversing or there is not much PIPs left before it starts reversing. It seems the only time I will see a move is if there is news around that that time.

ranging makets and filters

et_phonehome_2:
El Cid I have noticed that when I get the cross to long/short based upon the 15M [the big RED arrow], the pair will already started reversing or there is not much PIPs left before it starts reversing. It seems the only time I will see a move is if there is news around that that time.

This happens when the market is going no where.

The solution is not to take any trades when the market is giving mixed signals on ADX and Waddah Attar explosion and moving averages are diverging from signals.

When the WAE is below 30 and flat do not take the red signals.If theMas crosses are showing signals but waddah attar fails to stay above 30 for 3 bars ,do not take trade.

filter has to be in place or that one has to wait 2 or 3 bars aknowledgement before you can take in a trade, that you will filter out all most of the false trades or turn these aproaches in to profitable ones.

Herebelow there was only two trades worth putting on , out of eight signals.

One would also put on other trades based on high probability,reversals ,suport and resistance etc

The proscalper in action yesterday over 150 cents on oil

Files:

The scalper system on DAX

Anybody Want To Trade It On S And P And Dax , Dow Nasdaq??

Files:
dax_scalper.jpg  94 kb

M15

Hello El cid

i used M15 template for GBP USD .this system geve me good signal but this give me bad signal too. may be i dont understand this system very good, do you can expalain MI5 again and pls explain that how we can filter wrong signal ?

best regards

SHAHFX