Stoch Signal - page 3

hi CJA,

First once again another NICE indicator!!!!

question you mentioned the following below:

"the value of both stoch can change but they are always on a 4h TF"

but i notice that i can change the timeframe on stochs. Are these edits really recognized? I changed mine for weekly (10080) is this really not the case?

thx

Here is the indicator...

PS: Can't upload the indicator. Here is the thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177046 POST 10

Handy Stoch indicator.

I have this stoch indicator done by a great guy here (CEO). I wanted to make a request. The purpose of this indicator is to show a signal ONLY when a cross happens in the overbough or oversold levels of 70 and 30. It's not givin the signal when i set this to the levels of 80 and 20. Can someone please fix this? And add MTF options too? (maybe i am asking to much on this one...)

But that would be great!

hm... everything works fine in my computer

-----------

if (stochk1 stochd0 && stochk0<=30)

if(stochk1 >= stochd1 && stochk0 < stochd0 && stochk0>=70)

it was vchanged by CEO to

if (stochk1 stochd0 && stochd0<=OSLevel)

if(stochk1 >= stochd1 && stochk0 =OBLevel)

and

extern int OSLevel=30;

extern int OBLevel=70;

----------------

indi is fine, you might be using previouse version (30/70) - (corrupted or replaced file, etc) exidentaly; try2reinstall

same indi attached (just in case)

Files:

Thanks man! It works great. We have great programmers here Need to get myself some programming skills...

combining time frames

Can you tell me how to add code to your StochCrossAlertOBOS indicator to only go off if more than one time frame agree ie: I want to know when the 15 and 30 cross above their 20, below their 80 and the 60 is overbought or oversold conversely.

Thanks very much

stock alert

hi

thank u for the posting the alert i install it to my mt4 and it works but i cant find it on my platform to change the setting. what do i need to do?

cja:
Firstly i did not say "the value of both stoch can change but they are always on a 4h TF" if you look back you will see that it was one of the requests from the person wanting the indicator made.

In answer to your question yes the edits do apply, i added this feature in case other users may want different timeframes and periods to apply to their trading

The settings on the indicator can be set to any timeframe for each of the 3 indicators. The indicator periods can be changed as well, the time frames will stay locked no matter which timeframe you view, for example set the stoch's to 240 and the RSI to 1440 and that is set no matter which timeframe you are looking at, however set the timeframe to 0 and the indicator window will show M0 ( On the detailed display )and it will alter on every timeframe to match the current timeframe you are viewing, i hope this helps make things clear

Thank you for your positive comments

cja

Actually after thinking about the timeframes i decided to recode that part of the indicator to make things a little clearer. Of course if you now change the timeframe of the indicator to 0 the DashBoard now shows "Current T/Frame" instead of M0.

dashboard_v1.ex4

mr CJA can u be kind and add momentum and force to this dashboard_v1 please. its very helpful for me.. thanks

Hi CJA

Way new dashboard V3 was removed from forum?

Indicator settings

mwbro:
hi CJA,

First once again another NICE indicator!!!!

question you mentioned the following below:

"the value of both stoch can change but they are always on a 4h TF"

but i notice that i can change the timeframe on stochs. Are these edits really recognized? I changed mine for weekly (10080) is this really not the case?

thx

Firstly i did not say "the value of both stoch can change but they are always on a 4h TF" if you look back you will see that it was one of the requests from the person wanting the indicator made.

In answer to your question yes the edits do apply, i added this feature in case other users may want different timeframes and periods to apply to their trading

The settings on the indicator can be set to any timeframe for each of the 3 indicators. The indicator periods can be changed as well, the time frames will stay locked no matter which timeframe you view, for example set the stoch's to 240 and the RSI to 1440 and that is set no matter which timeframe you are looking at, however set the timeframe to 0 and the indicator window will show M0 ( On the detailed display )and it will alter on every timeframe to match the current timeframe you are viewing, i hope this helps make things clear

Thank you for your positive comments

cja

Actually after thinking about the timeframes i decided to recode that part of the indicator to make things a little clearer. Of course if you now change the timeframe of the indicator to 0 the DashBoard now shows "Current T/Frame" instead of M0.

dashboard_v1.ex4

fibocalc_v3_edited2.mq4