Unauthorized Extra Charges on may credit statement

I have sent an email through contact us but it seems no one wants to answer me.

While you were supposed to charge my card once in a month, I found the last four month you charged me three times! "YOU SHOULD REFUND ALL THOSE CHARGES WITHIN 24 HOURS OTHERWISE I WILL SEND A CHARGE BACK"

These are all the unauthorized charges:

01 Nov

13 Nov

30 Nov

20 Dec

01 Jan

27 Jan

14 Feb

27 Feb

01 March

13 March

27 March

01 April

13 April

27 April

01 May

forexts replied here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general that your subscription was cancelled.

As to additional money you paid so I've re-sent your post to forexts becaus he can check it. I think he will reply to you by PM.

Thank you for your response, I will wait

Hello Navid.

Subscriptions are managed by PAYPAL (not by us).

So, only by writting dates we can't know what happened.

Please send me a private message with more info about this issue (paypal addresses you have and other related info).

Best regards.

Navid:

While you were supposed to charge my card once in a month, I found the last four month you charged me three times! "YOU SHOULD REFUND ALL THOSE CHARGES WITHIN 24 HOURS OTHERWISE I WILL SEND A CHARGE BACK"

01 Nov

13 Nov

30 Nov

20 Dec

01 Jan

27 Jan

14 Feb

27 Feb

01 March

13 March

27 March

01 April

13 April

27 April

01 May

Hello, you subscribed 3 times to service (in different dates).

I have found duplicated subscriptions and refunded those charges.

Best regards.

Navid:

01 Nov

13 Nov

30 Nov

20 Dec

01 Jan

27 Jan

14 Feb

27 Feb

01 March

13 March

27 March

01 April

13 April

27 April

01 May

Hello,

can you add other payments method?

we can't use Paypal in our country

thank you

Dear Administrator,

Thank you for following up the case,

The system was WorldPay not PayPal, Please let me know as soon as you refund those extra charges.

Navid:
Dear Administrator,

Thank you for following up the case,

The system was WorldPay not PayPal, Please let me know as soon as you refund those extra charges.

Hi Navid,

forexts said in post above that it was dublicate subscribtions: you subscribed 3 times in different date. Not 1 time. You subscribed to elite section 3 times.

Extra charges were refunded already. Already refunded (yesterday).

Seems you are not replying by PM.

Fay:
Hello,

can you add other payments method?

we can't use Paypal in our country

thank you

It should be egold here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Thank you for your help, please make me sure that all subscriptions are cancelled now.

Please let me know if all the subscription are cancelled, You said I have three subscription Id over there but I received the cancellation for two of them, I want to be completely unsubscribe, am I?

Navid:
Please let me know if all the subscription are cancelled, You said I have three subscription Id over there but I received the cancellation for two of them, I want to be completely unsubscribe, am I?

There was still one active (cancelled right now).

Best regards.