DIN version 3.0 - page 3

hi

ANCOLL:
@jasonsic

You can turn off the sound at indicator list > choose the indicator > input data > sound off

@prasx

it depends on the market and on the trader itself, sometimes you get 15pips sometimes 100pips in a single trade.

Do the forward test and give your contribution for further development.

thx before

Thanks Ancoll,I'll do forward test first hope it can be my new profitable system list

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

Is there and EA in the works? The latest is 2.6 right?

I have no idea how to syncronise the time. I am using IBFX broker (GMT) and my local time is GMT8 (Malaysia)

Can anyone help with these setting..

I Dont Know How To Use It

ANCOLL:
Update 08 May 07

In the previous version, DIN with TF 30 is not too reliable for choopy market and news release, and not so many traders are trading intra day,

then I modified DIN indicator to version 3.0 which is using TF 1 hour

Take a look at the picture below (attachment)

Legend:

1. Dolly ver 11 indicator + GMACD + Digistoch

Rule still apply for Dolly indicator, but instead of taking profit 20 pips, you may aim for bigger pips.

2. Isakas Kuskus + fisher

Rule still apply for Isakas, blue is signal for buy, red is signal for sell

3. Nina Indicator (step MA)

If the violet line above the blue line indicates buy, if the violet line below the blue line, indicates sell. For a better confirmation, wait for the violet crossing the blue line and make a blue/ red cross.

4. Bollinger squeeze

Red line means sell signal, blue line means buy signal, while green line means netral (may go long or short if you want)

5. Damiani Signal

Is an indicator to show the noise of the market

TRADE = means you can trade, NO TRADE = nuff said.

6. Waddah Altar Explosion

If the bar = red and above the line = sell signal

If the bar = green and above the line = buy signal

7. Flat trend MACD

Showing the current trend with MACD

Red = sell, blue = buy, yellow = neutral

HOW TO EXIT ?

For stop loss I am using 50 pips, or you may use stop loss according to support or resistance line (fibonanci percent) in dolly ver 11.

To exit, there are many choices:

1. Risk : Reward ratio, if 30 SL then 60TP, if 50 SL then 100 TP

2. You can use the fibonnanci percent or support/ resistance in the first window to take profit

3. Just put 50 pips profit and may use trailing stop 15 pips

4. No exit, leave it open, but use trailing stop 25 pips

5. if by any case, the buy signal alter to sell signal or vice versa then close the trade and take any pips profit.

ANCOLL

(Thanks for all who really help until this point)

Hi.ancoll. this system is looking very professional. but it is so complex that ı did not understand how to use it.

can you attach a document which will teach:

when to buy (and what stop loss? and what take profit ?),

when to exit after buy

when to sell (and what stop loss? and what take profit ?),

when to exit after sell

what are the best settings for the system? (or are they as default?)

and can you say me what is the approximate pip profit daily with this system?

and does this system (DIN V3) provide a continuous profit?

and there are a lot of alerts, which ones are the true ones to immediately buy/sell/exit ?

I THINK THIS INFORMATION WILL BE WERY USEFUL FOR UNEXPERIENCED TRADERS. THANK YOU ANCOLL.

@ALL

For the one who are just coming or new here, or dont have any idea about DIN, please.. i say once again... please...

go to thread "Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina" and read them through,

DIN began from that thread until it reached this far.

Do your self your own "due-diligence"

It's worthed.

hi you pros

there is no explanation its only better confirmation with d1 and h4

example

sell example :

-if (mtf macd2 8 17 9 ) D1 histogram above than zero but red + H4 (mtf macd2 8 17 9 ) sell + bb squeeze sell.we enter short

-if (mtf macd 2 8 17 9)D1 histogram below zero but red + H4 (mtf macd2 8 17 9) sell and below zero + bb squeeze sell.we enter short

well just somehow like this i dont know ,the rest of the rules are the same i mean you most check everything .

I've been a huge fan od Dolly and have been using it constantly. Could you post the above template and indicators? I had them somewhere, but I had to format my HD and now I cannot find them.

Thanks.

Baba_master:
there is no explanation its only better confirmation with d1 and h4

Baba_Master,

Can you please post your indicators and the template used?

Much appreciated.

Thanks.

here we are

This is my template and the indcs im testing i dont know yet ,but i guess heiken ashi H4 confirmation works even better .lets see i most say im no one to improve there are pro members over here i just trade MTF i like 3 digits pips

Files:
1.gif  75 kb
new.rar  181 kb