Rahul Mohindar Oscillator

Anyone has Rahul Mohindar Oscillator for MT4 ?

MiniMe:

Anyone has Rahul Mohindar Oscillator for MT4 ?

Hi MiniMe..

I dont have it but i found this

hope u like it

isn't Rahul Mohindar that indian genetics dude on the "Heroes" tv show?

I got it, its for metastock, I don't think it worth the troubles looking for it. It was just another bubble by Metastock to sell thier software

http://rs61.rapidshare.com/files/12953882/RMO.rar

Swingtrd

hellkas:
Hi MiniMe..

I dont have it but i found this

hope u like it

By checking your "this",it is mandatory to ask to ask if somebody has both the Rahul Mohindar AND the Swingtrd oscillators ..very promising,unless repainting lurks there in the trading shadows..

Simba

Hi Linuxser

For someone who is illiturate of programming ,you sound interesting and informative.You said Metastock is a dead body in the kitchen and it is a waste of money can you explain this a bit more?The reason I am asking is I have asked in various forums that if it is possible make Multi Time Frame Metastock indicators just like Metatrader indicators.I could not get an answer and I dont think I can come a cross someone better equipped about programming than you for the answer.Sorry for polluting the subject.

Great work Mladen,

It's interesting to see this "famous" indicator finally in action on Mt4.

mladen:
MiniMe, You are right. Nothing special

But just in case someone does not believe (the advertisement going in the style : "One of the most popular, if not revolutionary, features has been the legendary Rahul Mohindar Oscillator (RMO)") As it turns out, advertisement can say almost anything in order to sell the "something"

PS: it is limited to Depth 20. If you want more, change the line 32 (#define MAX_depth 20) to whatever maximal depth you want (but be careful, it is going to need more memory)

PPS: this is just the RMO (no "swingtrd", which are simply emas of different length of raw RMO data (RMO itself is an ema))

No repainting

But, for that, simply try it for yourself (wasn't that the better way?)

The one on the right upper corner is another indicator

regards

mladen