Esignal - page 3

Here is screenshot, looks the same as esignal to me.

Files:
chart.gif  18 kb

fxden:
Hello, Make sure you check "chart on foreground" in chart properties, or else it wont show the candle color.

hi fxden, I did what you told and...........it works da** good. thanks mate

Files:

Files:

I've changed a little bit code of fatwick, the edge of wick a little bit oval so more excited

Files:
esignal.gif  16 kb
fatwick2.ex4  3 kb

Problem with code

I think there is problem with the code, after a short time the thick candle become thin again, i have looked at the code and cant find the problem it seems to be loosing the code based on a time calculation , probably in the loop.The code looks ok , would like to get this fixed as i think this is a good candle that is more visable than the regular ones. Will post .mq4 code for anybody who can help. Either way i will get this fixed and post the code here.

Files:

Fixed it myself!

I have fixed the indicator i hope. Using the code from Hull_Trend indicator on the first page. Have disabled the hull trend. To make it work you have to use "chart in foreground" in chart propeties and also make the "bar color" white if using a black background.

Files:

Final indicator

There was a few problems with the indicator that i posted yesterday. As i modified the code from hull_trend i didnt remove all of the old coding and hense it has left some lines which you can probably see if you look carefully. I apologize for this and have included a final code which should solve all of the problems of the past with this indicator.

Files:
fatwick.mq4  3 kb

newmont:
There was a few problems with the indicator that i posted yesterday. As i modified the code from hull_trend i didnt remove all of the old coding and hense it has left some lines which you can probably see if you look carefully. I apologize for this and have included a final code which should solve all of the problems of the past with this indicator.

Nice work newmont, Thanks