Distance trading

Hello everyone , I really need your help , I'm looking for a software or an EA to do a distance trading in computer with metatrade from an other computer (distance) .Like what the braintrading software do .

It's will better if this software include an error management, for an example if my computer have a connection problem , the software have to re send the order until the computer accept.

I'm ready to pay everyone can help me ,but I don't have a lot of money so ....

and thanks a lot

Plize it's urgent

- Get a server online and run on MT4 on it ( you need an IP for that )

- or you can configure your home computer as online server where you can access it from anywhere. using one of the remote access desktops ( just run a search on google remote access desktop) like PCanywhere, VNC ....ect but these will slow down your connection and your computer so you better be careful as this my crash the connection and the computer.

-finaly get a palm or handheld pc with internet connection and install

http://www.metaquotes.net/mobile_terminals

also they are some compaines that offer to host your MT4 and you can run your EAs on them.

other members might have better ideas.

Also read this post by daraknor

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/4503-ea-hosting-service-includes-monitoring

PCanywhere and VNC are way slower than if you use the free windows built in remote desktop like in XP or terminal services in win2k.

the remote vnc client/server can also be found and ran for free.

getting started xp remote desktop

I use it everyday its really nice.

hi

traderforex777:
Hello everyone , I really need your help , I'm looking for a software or an EA to do a distance trading in computer with metatrade from an other computer (distance) .Like what the braintrading software do .

It's will better if this software include an error management, for an example if my computer have a connection problem , the software have to re send the order until the computer accept.

I'm ready to pay everyone can help me ,but I don't have a lot of money so ....

and thanks a lot

You can use remote control using logmein.com it's free ....

but VNC is worth to try ....

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

Thank you , I can't use an EA , with email alert ?

Hi Guys,

my last development named MultiTrade-Fx.

The main conception of MultiTrade-Fx software is copying of trading operations between MetaTrader4 trade terminals.

• MultiTrade-Fx provides effective delivery of signals of any trading system without direct access to master account.

• You can have easy-to-use management of investor’s accounts.

• You may compound the signals of different trading systems in a comprehensive whole.

Server part monitors the server account and sends signals to the clients.

Client part allows to trade automatically after receiving a new signal.

Also client part can work like ICQ client (shows popup-messages from

system tray icon without trading)

So there is the way to change server part and add dialog to input trading commands.

But there is no feedback now. Another problem is that a trader should have the actual quotes.