Accurate indicator

i would like someone to help me build an expert advisor based on this accurate indicator...this indicator is old but i found it from a while i dont know if someone know it and give me an advice about it...its a signal indicator drawing arrows for buy and sell...so i would like the expert begin to trade when an arrow appear llets say if it is buy..so when the buy arrow appear it open a buy order and then when a sell arrow appear it close the buy order and open a sell order..so the stop loss will be when the sell arrow appear and take profit we put it as we want...

this indicator is based on trend.mq4 indicator i will put both of them..try them

Files:
trend.mq4  4 kb

What TF does it work best on?

Trendsignal.mq4 is the copy of ASCtrend.mq4 .

hey

matrixebiz:

I use it on 30 min chart and on 1h chart is good too..

what the problem

matrixebiz:

'so what the problem if it is a copy of another indicator...i care about the result ..any problem of the indicator that u mentioned?

salamdo:
I use it on 30 min chart and on 1h chart is good too..

Do you know if this ind. repaints the past?

hi

salamdo:
i would like someone to help me build an expert advisor based on this accurate indicator...this indicator is old but i found it from a while i dont know if someone know it and give me an advice about it...its a signal indicator drawing arrows for buy and sell...so i would like the expert begin to trade when an arrow appear llets say if it is buy..so when the buy arrow appear it open a buy order and then when a sell arrow appear it close the buy order and open a sell order..so the stop loss will be when the sell arrow appear and take profit we put it as we want... this indicator is based on trend.mq4 indicator i will put both of them..try them

how about this indi performance in backtest and forwardtest ?

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

Can someone please make an alert signal for this indicator?

Can u pu a screnshot on ur trade