EA Needed : Ride the MA. - page 3

Igorad

Hi Igorad, check ur email,

Tx, J

Need analytic expert ;-)

1- Why in this manual strategy, RVI 100 give us a good signal to enter and when i backtest the EA it's better with RVI 10 ?

2- Someone could please run a backtest on this EA with 90% quality ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi dswk,

i have been comfused of some back test resol. as well. [ by backtest i had good RVI 100]I dont understande why is not working set CCI buy -200 [or -170] and sell 200. Working are only # 0 and higher + , but - # arent. Has logic to buy -200, but it dont want to set. Or is working only by forward test? Maybe can help Igorad to answere our questions.

Tx, J

dswk:
Need analytic expert ;-)

1- Why in this manual strategy, RVI 100 give us a good signal to enter and when i backtest the EA it's better with RVI 10 ?

2- Someone could please run a backtest on this EA with 90% quality ?

Thanks in advance.

idea

By trying to comfirm the EA and many tests, i think in EA is somethink contraproductive. One indicator [ i think ]is there more. CCI is cool baset in [like to sell up and buy down] but it doesnt work with MA, or RVI maybe? Im not sure, but what i think is, that somethink is realy more there.

Any idea?

Tx, J

Forward testing results :

TF H1

Pairs : GBP/USD, GBP/JPY, USD/JPY, EUR/GBP.

Same settings as my previous post.

Actually 1 opened trade.

EUR/GBP +7

B-coz of the TF this forward test will be... looong

dswk:
Forward testing results :

TF H1

Pairs : GBP/USD, GBP/JPY, USD/JPY, EUR/GBP.

Same settings as my previous post.

Actually 1 opened trade.

EUR/GBP +7

UPDATE

Actually 1 opened trade.

EUR/GBP +44

The EA follow well the rules. Thanks Igorad.

Please help with EA

Hi,

after few days backtesting Engel EA on diferent curences, with diferent TF, optimalizacions and watching on indicatores on live i figure out, is good EA but only for few pares. The reason why is the 2xMA, i think, and only 1 trade time season.

So i would like to please someone to modify Engel EA and replace 2xMA with Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed with sett in exit posibility as well [same like Engel has] and put in seckond season of trades with hour and minutes sett, and ''close all open position at the ende of trading season''setting.

After this the EA will by very flexible for all curences.

Please help me with that. Thank you very very much for help and your opinions.

J

Hi.

Just a fast update concerning this EA.

If i leave the EA fully automated, closing the trade with CCI, it's only profitable with JPY crosses.

By manually monitoring the trades, i could make it profitable for GBP pairs.

I continue my test and will post later a complete set of settings.

Sorry for this delay but i'm only forward test (no backtest) and adapt a lot of settings.

Regards,

Here's another update :-)

I realize something during this forward test.

I could secure and protect gains when my stop loss follow the SMA(90).

Is it possible to say :

When the order is launched, wait xx pips (as parameter) in gain, then stick the stoploss to SMA(90) ? (and follow it)

Thanks for answer.

From MrPip :

I have found that RSI and/or CCI work well for determining when to exit a trade.

For Buy :

Wait for RSI to cross below 50 from a higher value. With CCI wait for cross of 0 line from a higher value. If CCI reaches an extreme value over 300 you can also exit when it crosses the 100 line.

For Sell :

Wait for RSI to cross above 50 from a lower value. With CCI wait for cross of 0 line from a lower value. If CCI reaches an extreme value below -300 you can also exit when it crosses the-100 line.

Can we easily implement this thing ?