Profitable Forex Strategies - page 2

iGoR:
Hi Parasxz,

A system that has none of these elements is a Holy grail.

And I can tell you that a LOT of people think this way....so they keep on searching...

regards...iGoR

iGoR

I have searched and searched ...................after all these years of searching I found a RISK FREE SYSTEM that produces a profit of 20 times margin required.You guys keep on searching and I am not going to divulge it on message board for free.Don't laugh at this statement because it is true ..but you guys do not know if it is true or the system details

For those of u who do not know I have traded futures ,options on dow,fx,oil ,shares/stocks,dax and ftse.It took me 10 years to find this system.

There is something to learn from iGoR for those who go to his webinars and free paltalk room

Best Regards

El Cid

el cid:
iGoR

I have searched and searched ...................after all these years of searching I found a RISK FREE SYSTEM that produces a profit of 20 times margin required.You guys keep on searching and I am not going to divulge it on message board for free.Don't laugh at this statement because it is true ..but you guys do not know if it is true or the system details

For those of u who do not know I have traded futures ,options on dow,fx,oil ,shares/stocks,dax and ftse.It took me 10 years to find this system.

There is something to learn from iGoR for those who go to his webinars and free paltalk room

Best Regards

El Cid

You say that you're not going to divulge for free, but is it available for purchase?

forex_for_life:
You say that you're not going to divulge for free, but is it available for purchase?

I am content with the money I make from this arbitrage opportunity system.The type of money people would be willing to offer would not interest me plus convincing somebody else is harder than getting money out of them .............so I trade it and make the money

Arbitrage trading has been a well known risk free /low risk strategy of many professionals

Best regards

El CID

el cid

El Cid,

thank you for your work and your system ... but tell me why it is impossible to contact you with your email to your website ? ... it sends me an underlivered mail returned to the sender ...

icek

icek:
El Cid,

thank you for your work and your system ... but tell me why it is impossible to contact you with your email to your website ? ... it sends me an underlivered mail returned to the sender ...

icek

Icek

Sorry but I have not had time to update the site with the correct email address.

Regards

El CID

Excellent anylysis.

Another very important point is these self professed professionals have inferior knowledge,skills and systems and newbees often pickup bad skills and training from these guys

Regards

El Cid

I'm happy that some real traders tell some realy helpfull opinions and sugestion. Bad is, that we can never know, who is live trader and talking real live experiencies and who is only talking [writing]

Thank you El Cid and SIMBA

J

el cid:
I am content with the money I make from this arbitrage opportunity system.The type of money people would be willing to offer would not interest me plus convincing somebody else is harder than getting money out of them .............so I trade it and make the money

Arbitrage trading has been a well known risk free /low risk strategy of many professionals

Best regards

El CID

I'll have to research this as I have no idea what arbitrage trading is at this time. Thanks for the initial introduction to this type of trading.

My Opinion on the Matter

I can make this statement because I used to trade this way.

Newbies join forums in search for "get rich quick" methods. That is why I started trading. Easy money. I made it and lost it.

I only started making money when I got rid of this stigma. Yes you can make a living out of it if you make your strategy LONG TERM.

Take the OILFX strategy for example: The Newby view point is that you only make 10-15 pips per day. So now you leave the strategy and search for a 100pip per day strategy. So in your two week search you miss out on approx 100 -150 pips.

Approx 200 - 300 pips per month.

The Long term view is this.

6 Months = 1200 - 1800 pips

12Months = 2400 - 3600 pips

It doesn't look impressive at all to a newby, but to me it looks GREAT.

#1: I have gained slowly but surely

#2: I can plan how to increase my lot sizes on a month to month basis.

#3: Five years from now I will still be making money - will you.

Yes I would love to catch the 100 pip moves, I would love to ride the 400pip GBP/JPY trend all the way, but it isn't always within our grasp.

That is why 95% of Traders are losing money, because we grasp, the remaining 5% are those who trade within their reach, the 10pips, the 15pips.

So to all newbies, first get this stone out of your way before commencing on your journey.

Think for a minute why the "experts" her on TSD can spend so much time testing strategies, because they are making money. I have glanced over alot of the senior member threads and the constant between all the different strategies are 10-20 pips. Co-incidence: I think not

hi

hi,

if you're trading and get totally profit after a week ..that's lucky trade

if you still got your profit in 2nd week ...that's good trading

if you still got your profit in 3rd week..that's a good trading system

if you still got your profit in 4th week..that's a stable trading system

if you still got your profit in 5th week...and so on ..that's profitable trading system

continuos improvement is the key in this business....

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

But...

prasxz:
hi,

if you're trading and get totally profit after a week ..that's lucky trade

if you still got your profit in 2nd week ...that's good trading

if you still got your profit in 3rd week..that's a good trading system

if you still got your profit in 4th week..that's a stable trading system

if you still got your profit in 5th week...and so on ..that's profitable trading system

continuos improvement is the key in this business....

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

Never tell your WIFE!!! or