An EA for SL / TS / TP

Hi guys,

I have searched this forum and other forums for an EA that will do the following (but I have not found one):

As soon as I enter a sell or buy position, it will automatically apply a pre-defined Stop Loss, a pre-defined Trailing Stop, and a pre-defined Take Profit to the current open position (without me having to).

Does anyone have such an EA? All the ones I have seen are just simple trailing EA's without the SL or TP.

Thanks.

TakeProfit

Have you tried this one?

As far as I can tell it is a modification of Stockwet's ManageTakeProfit EA.

Files:
aa.mq4  5 kb

Yeah, I've seen stockwets EA, and this is very similar except it deals with more positions. Thanks, but this hasn't got a true trailing stop, it just moves the SL once (for example to break even). It doesn't follow the profit. I need a true TS.

Oh...yeah, right. Unfortunately I couldn't find one doing exactly what you want either

fx_geezer:
Yeah, I've seen stockwets EA, and this is very similar except it deals with more positions. Thanks, but this hasn't got a true trailing stop, it just moves the SL once (for example to break even). It doesn't follow the profit. I need a true TS.

FX-Geezer

Try this Link here for Yannis Straddle&Trail v.5.00 (Post #53)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Document explaining how it works and settings in on POST #43, it will expire on April 30th. I will contact Yannis to get an update to extend expiration within the next week, check out the EA. I always apply this EA after I put my position on, adjust the presets any way you want. This EA is bug free and work's Great.

Thanks dude, I will check it out.