**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 16

It's different with real money. you are taking huge drawdowns with no stop-losses. It would take a pile of money to do that. If you had a pile of money, you would be doing something else. Right? It's fun though huh' Steinko

"I am getting so excited that I really do believe I will make a million dollars. You see even if I have a loser to the degree of 200 PIPS so what. I am still way ahead. I am diverse. I am spread out. I am not over trading lot size on any one trade.

It's time to get serious and let's program this thing before I loose interest here with all the idiots, bashers, sour pusses, sabotagers, gutter snipes, dicks, bitchs from hell, fart knockers, and so on. I will entertain any creative ideas to communicate between myself and a programmer."

Steintz

FX_SNIPER2:
WWWHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTT RAFF did the INDICATOR .........? Dangg RRRAAAAFFFF where are you ........ you realy crack it ........... hahahahahahaaaaaaaaa ........ dangg .......

Wowie! FX_SNIPER2 is having a ball again! That's for sure, Raff has done a lot of nice indicators here. I am sure he is still checking in here once in while and read the thread, especially the ones with his indicators.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

summitfx:
It's different with real money. you are taking huge drawdowns with no stop-losses. It would take a pile of money to do that. If you had a pile of money, you would be doing something else. Right? It's fun though huh' Steinko

"I am getting so excited that I really do believe I will make a million dollars. You see even if I have a loser to the degree of 200 PIPS so what. I am still way ahead. I am diverse. I am spread out. I am not over trading lot size on any one trade.

It's time to get serious and let's program this thing before I loose interest here with all the idiots, bashers, sour pusses, sabotagers, gutter snipes, dicks, bitchs from hell, fart knockers, and so on. I will entertain any creative ideas to communicate between myself and a programmer."

Steintz

I love Heiken Ashi as much as I love Heineken and Asahi (and other beers. With due respect to Steinitz, and this is not a criticsm, I think summitfx hit it good. In fact, I am doing a write up on "Reality FX" or "Demolussion" (the illusion of the demo accts), which I will be posting on my thread. I think we have to emphatize with our audience or readers. We want to impress upon them the effectiveness and profitability of our system; we don't want to impress them. To do so, we have to bring it down to what is real to them and/or you(us).

I believe your objective here is to share, teach, and co-learn (otherwise, please let me know.) Keep up the good work! Best wishes!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

I think Raff rocks. I never claimed to have written this program. Have you guys ever downloaded all 1000 indicators and 500 EA's off of:

http://elcactus.com/index.php

It's sobering how many people have tried to make a better mousetrap.

To all the bashers you were right. I just exploded my account and lost all 88,000.00. I am a failure and you can catch me at the top of Hoover Dam. Look for the guy who is jumping off the highest point.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

To all the others, PM me so I can gather your email addresses and get down to business.

Phew!

steinitz:
I think Raff rocks. I never claimed to have written this program. Have you guys ever downloaded all 1000 indicators and 500 EA's off of:

To all the bashers you were right. I just exploded my account and lost all 88,000.00. I am a failure and you can catch me at the top of Hoover Dam. Look for the guy who is jumping off the highest point.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

To all the others, PM me so I can gather your email addresses and get down to business.

You think you are the best then everyone...you are full of crap! You think you know everything, huh? Forget it!

Bob4x:
You think you are the best then everyone...you are full of crap! You think you know everything, huh? Forget it!

Yes I am the best. I am actually the messiah. For those of you that practice Passover and leave the wine outside for me I appreciate it.

I guess anyone can get on this forum.

By the way I have been getting a flood of PM's. Rest assured I am putting your emails in my address book. I wish only to communicate important information with those that PM me. I will respond to each one of you. I am not looking to charge anything or go retail.

I intensions are pure to keep the riff raff at bay.

steinitz:
Yes I am the best. I am actually the messiah. For those of you that practice Passover and leave the wine outside for me I appreciate it.

I guess anyone can get on this forum.

By the way I have been getting a flood of PM's. Rest assured I am putting your emails in my address book. I wish only to communicate important information with those that PM me. I will respond to each one of you. I am not looking to charge anything or go retail.

I intensions are pure to keep the riff raff at bay.

Hey, you think you are so good at it, then show us how you make that much money over 5 millions dollars? PFFT I don't know what to believe this anymore. I have seen you around in differnt forums back and forth to pass it on the same story.

Deanpips:
Hey, you think you are so good at it, then show us how you make that much money over 5 millions dollars? PFFT I don't know what to believe this anymore. I have seen you around in differnt forums back and forth to pass it on the same story.

I don't think I am that good. I just think I write a good story. I am just some guy who found a laptop and a book written by Larry Williams and put all this on these forums.

I actually started trading about a week ago and beginners luck is a wonderful thing.

Could you please explain to me what people mean when they say resistance? Is that something that relates to a transistor?

Can we at some point get back to the system?

steinitz:

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

steinitz,

The bashers, the wreckers, the negatives, will always be there, no matter what. I have been through these kind of stuff and still go through it from time to time. If you have something good and you truly believe in it, it is worth it to continue. That would be your call.

Because of the diversity of our TSD members (from all over the world), some may not have been able to express their comments, questions, concerns, issues, etc., properly or to everybody's liking. Don't take them wrong. It's all a matter of your intentions and character.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

P.S. Please reread your post #1.

droesparky:
Can we at some point get back to the system?

Amen to that!