Mt4 charttime convertor found, need range bar indicator - page 2

Range Bar indicator (approx)

This is an approximation of a Range Bar indicator, I think, though it uses the time frame at hand to draw history, and then starts eating the ticks.

The PipsChartData.ex4 file is a library and should be in the experts\libraries folder.

The PipsChart.ex4 file is the indicator, using the library, and it should be in the experts\indicators folder.

Try it out, and if there is some interest, I might spend a moment writing up "instructions".

Enjoy.

Files:

Range bar charts script.

I've developed range bar charts for MT4 for one of my clients. It is a script which is similar to the period_converter. It creates a new chart which can be opened in the offline mode. You can drop any indicator on it and trade on it too. It is updated in a real time and for history it models ticks based on 1M bars. Anyone interested in this product can contact me at EA Programming

The full description of functionality is given here MQl4 Metatradrer C/ C++ (C++ / C, Other (Programming), Programming)

ralph.ronnquist:
This is an approximation of a Range Bar indicator, I think, though it uses the time frame at hand to draw history, and then starts eating the ticks.

The PipsChartData.ex4 file is a library and should be in the experts\libraries folder.

The PipsChart.ex4 file is the indicator, using the library, and it should be in the experts\indicators folder.

Try it out, and if there is some interest, I might spend a moment writing up "instructions".

Enjoy.

may i know how to read your range bar?

seems it different with other range bar