Trades by Hand.....

I found this strategy on forexfactory. It uses the same indicator on multiple timeframes to increase the accuracy of the trade taken and find excellent entry points. I would like to start constuction of an EA. I built one on the "EA Coders website for DUmmies". Results were as expected..............Lacking!!! Its a very simple strategy, I was wondering if any of you "weird coder guys" would be willing to take a crack at it

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=21982

I have some ideas on the logic and the settings behind the EA.

1. Have The option to use a Stochastic from each timeframe-min2/max 3

(no less than 30 min)i.e. Daily, 4h, 30 min

2. Increment lot size TP points. i.e. 1lot TP 20 pips, 1 lot TP 50 pips

3. Maybe a setting to allow 1 trade to continue if the lowest timeframe crosses to close.

4. Close all positions if the stochs on high TF close.

5. MM with extra sprinkles.

Naturally the beauty of this is to examine a long-term move and take the profitable "bites" out of the movement.

Other than that I think this sytem should be kept as simple as possible!!

Any other ideas???

Lets get Physical!!!

I believe that is called trend following.

multiple time frames and one MA or multiple MA and one timeframe - its all the same, dunno about the stoch though. like droesparky said trend following... never a bad idea though.

droesparky:
I believe that is called trend following.

You sure can make life easier with trend following. Just make sure you have the right vehicle to ride on following it. Otherwise, you be derailed in the No Enter Zone.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Yes that is a good thing about this is that it is a trend following system which in my opinion are more reliable systems. I would like to see if anyone is interested in coding this or if it has already been done. Any ideas on how we can turn this into a EA?