CCI Woodie like - page 22

incom2009:
I am just wondering how to get alert only when it crosses the 100 200 or 0 lines ???

if i turn the alert on, it keeps giving the alerts. I think it would be better if we could set it so that they only give alerts when those conditions are met ONCE, not every single tick ...

anyway to get this fixed ????

thanks

Something like this?

Files:

Maybe

Linuxser:
Something like this?

I am not sure from the picture, though they only execute at the point where they both have crossed the 100 or -100 lines, but not after or before that.... so only at those lines they make an alert. do not want it to keep alerting they have crossed the lines after they are well above below or above those lines ??? hope i make myself clear, i have issues explaining stuff sometimes . .sorry

it would be nice to have alerts when the entry cci crosses the zero lines also ????

thanks

incom2009:
I am not sure from the picture, though they only execute at the point where they both have crossed the 100 or -100 lines, but not after or before that.... so only at those lines they make an alert. do not want it to keep alerting they have crossed the lines after they are well above below or above those lines ??? hope i make myself clear, i have issues explaining stuff sometimes . .sorry

it would be nice to have alerts when the entry cci crosses the zero lines also ????

thanks

Yes. I know.

I have a lot of request about to do some special mod with this, with that. the alert, the color, the line.

So, I prefer to post the source code and let everybody to make the mod he wants and with the personal taste

Linuxser:
Yes. I know.

I have a lot of request about to do some special mod with this, with that. the alert, the color, the line.

So, I prefer to post the source code and let everybody to make the mod he wants and with the personal taste

sorry about that. I am not skilled in programming that is why I asked , not sure how to implement that ????

do you think it is easy for you to do it ???

thanks

incom2009:
sorry about that. I am not skilled in programming that is why I asked , not sure how to implement that ????

do you think it is easy for you to do it ???

thanks

I don't know. I just know I don't have time. We're working in a lot of new things for forum.

generousforex:
Using Mr tools indicator with my 1hr setup.. thanks again

Awesome.

Brian

Hi, generousforex

I like you systerm. You have template.

Thank you Linuxser. This is absolutely awesome! You are a major factor in making forex-tsd the best.

Need help on CCI Cross arrow Indicator

hi guys, I need your help on this CCI Cross Arrow indicator !

this indicator can show the right arrow when CCi cross, but it has no alert !

when i turn alert on, it will ring but never stop !

could someone help me about this ? I really want to have an alert on this indicator ! it is very important to me !

and the pic below show how it works !

thank you very much !

best wishes !

Files:
14.jpg  122 kb

Try this(untested)

Files:

thank you enforcer !

I test it, but it would alarm at the close of every candle !

Enforcer:
Try this(untested)