CCI Woodie like - page 3

Files:
where.gif  44 kb

Alert

Hi Linuxser,

Can you help to add pop-up alert for this indi when the CCI and the LSMA agrees. The pop-up should only appear once when those 2 agrees for the first time.

1) When CCI is above Zero and LSMA is GREEN. Signal for BUY

2) When CCI is below Zero and LSMA is RED. Signal for SELL

I found that this indicator is very useful and due to the fact that I'm trading several pairs, an alert will be very helpful indeed. Thanks in advance.

k3iroll

Files:

cci_woodies_lnx_v3

Hi Linuxser,

it seems to me that there is a small bug in cci_woodies_lnx_v3. I went to properties window of this indicator and set the width of both CCI line (probably indicator number 4) and TCCI line (probably indicator number 5) to 3. I saved the whole setup to template file. When I closed Metatrader and later opened it again the both lines were set to their defaults levels again. Also the template file did not contain the setup for the width of 3.

Could you possibly fix it? It is a little bit annoying to adjust the width of the lines whenever I open Metatrader.

Thanks for sharing your work.

meltup

meltup:
Hi Linuxser,

it seems to me that there is a small bug in cci_woodies_lnx_v3. I went to properties window of this indicator and set the width of both CCI line (probably indicator number 4) and TCCI line (probably indicator number 5) to 3. I saved the whole setup to template file. When I closed Metatrader and later opened it again the both lines were set to their defaults levels again. Also the template file did not contain the setup for the width of 3.

Could you possibly fix it? It is a little bit annoying to adjust the width of the lines whenever I open Metatrader.

Thanks for sharing your work.

meltup

I s working fine for me .

I just take an clean installarion to repeat the same process and works ok.

Anyone else have the same problem?

Btw: the widht of the lines are set by the inputs CCISize, TCCISize etc. If you change the properties from color tab and leaves this inputs unchanged the new properties will not be taken.

Linuxser:
I s working fine for me .

I just take an clean installarion to repeat the same process and works ok.

Anyone else have the same problem?

Btw: the widht of the lines are set by the inputs CCISize, TCCISize etc. If you change the properties from color tab and leaves this inputs unchanged the new properties will not be taken.

it works shit, forget it. what you settings prefer it at 30,60,240 timeframes?

thanxs

erdenmensch:
it works shit, forget it. what you settings prefer it at 30,60,240 timeframes? thanxs

Sames as Woodie .

Alert for CCI Woodie Like ....

Hi Linuxser,

Any chance in adding pop-up alert for this indi when the CCI and the LSMA agrees. The pop-up should only appear once when those 2 agrees for the first time.

1) When CCI is above Zero and LSMA is GREEN. Signal for BUY

2) When CCI is below Zero and LSMA is RED. Signal for SELL

Thanks in advance

k3iroll

2 questions :

What are the entry and exit rules as per original Woodie's method?

What are the Yellow and Gray bars?

Thanks in advance.

takechance:
2 questions :

What are the entry and exit rules as per original Woodie's method?

What are the Yellow and Gray bars?

Thanks in advance.

Here is the introductory document.

Files: