TrendMeLeaveMe - page 2

fx4_ever:

I am wondering if putting trend indicator, like Demarks' trend indicator on it first, then, put this EA after. If it works, it will be great. We'll see.

Post # 4 in Waddah Attar's thread was:

بس عندي سؤال هل الاكسبيرت يعمل مع خطوط ديمارك

translation:

Do the expert work with Demarks' trend indicator?

Waddah answer:

بالطبع يعمل هذا الاكسبيرت مع أي مؤشر يرسم ترندات

translation:

Yes it works with every trend indicator

Regards

WOW.

I didn't know you are asking him the question. THANKS FOR THE INFO!

Ibn Fernas:
Post # 4 in Waddah Attar's thread was:

translation:

Do the expert work with Demarks' trend indicator?

Waddah answer:

translation:

Yes it works with every trend indicator

Regards

There seem to be some additional info in the message in the thread on arabictrader.com Ibn Fernas referred to (I looked at the Google translation), which says something to the effect that you would have to replace buytrend and selltrend with whatever indices Demark's trend indicator uses. Maybe Ibn Fernas can confirm this? Not being able to read the original I may have misunderstood.

Hi:

I guess I need to look into more info on this EA.

Either using Demark Trend indicator or manual trendline and attach EA did not work.

zuijlen:
There seem to be some additional info in the message in the thread on arabictrader.com Ibn Fernas referred to (I looked at the Google translation), which says something to the effect that you would have to replace buytrend and selltrend with whatever indices Demark's trend indicator uses. Maybe Ibn Fernas can confirm this? Not being able to read the original I may have misunderstood.

TrendMeLeaveMe with

Ind-TD-DeMark-3-1

indicator.

Success at last

barnix:
TrendMeLeaveMe with

Ind-TD-DeMark-3-1

indicator.

Thank you barnix,

that has made testing this combination so much easier.

Please check the GIF to make sure that the EA and the Indicator are correctly in place.

John

Files:
tmlm1.gif  42 kb

Yes it is correct.

Switch On Chart Shift Button.

Files:

Reason for blanks

fx4_ever:
Thank you for the info.

I think I understand.

Now, market is closed, so, I couldn't test this, but I will give it a go tomorrow when market opens.

Ibn Frenas,

Thank you for posting his translation.

It seems pretty clear and if this is what it say it does, it's exactly what I have been looking for. I am a big fan of trend trading and I have been trading this strategy (break trendline) manually for long time.

The part I had question before was what to fill in the blanks. (see attached image). All others, it's self-explanatory..

Do you know what need to be in the blank? or Just leave it blank?

I am assuming it is there for reason.

The blanks are there to separate the inputs. They are not inputs themselves. I use this method to show users what values can be used for some inputs or to let them know they will be entering values for a particular indicator. Sort of like a menu list for some values.

Robert

This is a great EA if someone can fix the bug.

It keep deleting the old stop order but when price is close to the trendline the new stop order cannot be placed because it is too close. As a result no trade can be make. Please see the picture for the detail.

Files:
no_trade.gif  13 kb

can someone guide me where to look for more information or explanation on the usage of 'Ind-TD-DeMark-3-1

indicator' ?