Secure 10 pips a day - page 5

greatlakes:
Well in forward testing this blew out my $5000 demo account last night with 0.2 ,step 10, pos 20 on usdchf. I will try a few other settings and see how it works out. If not I will give up on it.

i told you that there is a min of 7000$

please try this

and use pos 50

EA Seems Profitable

I backtested based on Tick Data to get perfect results as if you were to forward test this EA. I only have 1 month of Tick Data and it seemed to only work on the EURUSD for some reason.

Anyhow, I am optimizing it now to find the best settings to use with the EURUSD. I will post results when it is finished.

holyguy7:
I backtested based on Tick Data to get perfect results as if you were to forward test this EA. I only have 1 month of Tick Data and it seemed to only work on the EURUSD for some reason. Anyhow, I am optimizing it now to find the best settings to use with the EURUSD. I will post results when it is finished.

Hello Holyguy7,

thank you and how made you to obtain a this level ?

Modelling quality 99.00%

I don't know why but my 90%modeling quality report looks very different when I compare it with yours....

Files:

holyguy7:
I backtested based on Tick Data to get perfect results as if you were to forward test this EA. I only have 1 month of Tick Data and it seemed to only work on the EURUSD for some reason. Anyhow, I am optimizing it now to find the best settings to use with the EURUSD. I will post results when it is finished.

Could it be the spread?

Results as Promised

OK. Here are the results of the Optimization backtesting as promised.

It seems with this EA, properly optimized, it can double your money every month on the EURUSD alone.

This is a very exciting development and could make for very profitable EA if the bugs could be worked out.

Anyway, here is my contribution to the project. Perfect results (tick data) for the last 4 weeks on backtesting. In my experience, backtesting with tick data (at 99% modeling) and forward testing are identical.

Enclosed in the ZIP file is the optimization results on an Excel spreadsheet.

BrunoFX:
Hello Holyguy7,

thank you and how made you to obtain a this level ?

Modelling quality 99.00%

Hi Bruno,

Have a look at this post and the attached *.doc file:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175901

You'll have to record the ticks in a csv file using a EA.....

holyguy7:

It seems with this EA, properly optimized, it can double your money every month on the EURUSD alone.

This is a very exciting development and could make for very profitable EA if the bugs could be worked out.

Anyway, here is my contribution to the project. Perfect results (tick data) for the last 4 weeks on backtesting. In my experience, backtesting with tick data (at 99% modeling) and forward testing are identical.

THANKS for suggestion and testing

hi

holyguy7:

sorry for asking..but where's the last updated EA ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Hi, Spence! Do you have problems with GoodGrid 1.0? When I start EA, it opens ONLY buy positions 0.2 0.4 0.6 0.8 1.0 1.2 1.4 1.6 1.8 2.0 2.2

I use your settings:

to get the same result like the attached files

choose:

step 10

pos 50

slippage 1

lotsbeginning 0.2