Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 77

What would happen if i remove edit folder and remove the currency pairs I do not want to set my eyes on again?

romotly007:
What would happen if i remove edit folder and remove the currency pairs I do not want to set my eyes on again?

I think that it is downloaded from the broker over and over and that your changed file would be overwritten, but frankly I am not 100% sure.

The temptation to open and trade more than one pair is ruining me and my account is dying a slow death. I make pips in one currency pair and lose it in another. I just want to get rid of all the pairs except USDJPY so that I can trade in peace.

Oh... great.. very useful information... I also came to know this from here only... Great... Thanks for sharing...

salut pouvez vous m'expliquer ces notions merci

salut c'est quoi les pairs de devises

c'est quoi le principe du trad merci(SAD2)

thanks for comment , i will check it out

hello , i am newbie , and its good for me , thanks .

Trade Forex while using trading platform the pros utilize and choose. The MT4 trading terminal lets you trade almost any product on any market with over 60 to 70 spot FX pairs, spot silver and gold coins, CFDs including blue chip equities and EU stocks and indices about the major global exchanges, interest rates, energy, and agricultural commodities.