Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 38

dlflash10:
Hello i am new to forex with little experience so i am looking for fellow trades who can help me with a good simple and sure profitable tecnical strategy that can help me build my real account that i just funded last week.

I just read your posting as I joined the community earlier this week.

A simple trading method is to use the Moving Average. It is a trend following system. Good for uptrrends (buy and sell) and downtrends (sell and buy back). You will be whipsawed when the market moves sideways - in which case you do range trading.

There is a free EA of Moving Average in the Experts Advisors section of Navigator. I have simulated the optimal moving average period within a 30 min time frame on EURUSD currency pair; the result was a Moving Average period of 20.

The testing covered 2009 Jan 1 to May 24 giving a net profit of around $1800.00 on an initial deposit of $10,000.00; not enough data to test earlier years. The results report is very enlightening.

Suggest you do a forward testing of this simple method for another 6 months on a demo account to see whether it continues to generate a good return. Enjoy yourself.

compiling a mq4 file to a platform

I'm sure that the process is posted somewhere. However, I can't really find the answer through the search key......I can load an .exe file to the indicator list on a platform. I can't seem to successfully load an mq4 file to the platform. I've opened the file to compile it in meta-editor...can't get any farther.

3000 pips / month

Where do I find the ea that gets 3000 pips / month?

It is elite section ads.

For more information - go to this section: RentaSignal Service and Elite Section Discussion - Forex Trading

No connection message

Hi everyone,

I am currently trading in SIM and i have a demo account with FXDD. However when i practice my trades, for e.g if i decide to go short, i choose my volume and hit sell i get a "No Connection" message...

And at the bottom of that window another message saying, "Please check the option parameters and ..........something i don't remember.

Ive had this issue for the last 2 days...

Anyone know whats going on here....?

Thanks

Any advice or help would be appreciated please guys...

Im not sure if its got to do something with my "not so very fast" internet connection...It couldn't be the broker could it..?

fxrulez:
Any advice or help would be appreciated please guys... Im not sure if its got to do something with my "not so very fast" internet connection...It couldn't be the broker could it..?

Is not the broker. Check you internet settings.

Check you did not touch something by accident.

Linuxser:
Is not the broker. Check you internet settings. Check you did not touch something by accident.

Thanks for the reply!

Ive been trading in SIM for a few months, this never happened..However i went live today and all seems to be good

F