Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 30

New Forex trader

deal all,

I am new trader of Metatrader 4 [;atform. I don't know how to config it?Is there anyone can help me to config it correctly , so that i can use this platform for forex trading.

Thanks

I get a "no connection" on trading platform"Please help

Can someone help please. I am trying to get a demo account, downloaded platform soccessfully but it has a NO CONNECTION at the bottom right hand corner and as a result I cant get any login details Am I doing something wrong? I've chatted with support at forexmeta, emailed them, turned off firewall, used 3 different computers, redownloaded it several times, hit the back button, and of course watched the videos but I have the same problem. I am a newbie and am trying to open a demo account so I can practise first before opening a live account. Please help!!!! Any help will be apreciated

olontu

efx2009:
deal all,

I am new trader of Metatrader 4 [;atform. I don't know how to config it?Is there anyone can help me to config it correctly , so that i can use this platform for forex trading.

Thanks

1.Open the navigator window (Fifth icon from left).

2.Right click over "Accounts" and click over "Open an account"

3.Fill all fields. Next, next. Done.

Changing Grid Size on MT4 Screen

Hi

Is there an indicator or other way to change the grid size on the MT4 screen?

I need to easily see where the round numbers are every 100 pips.

Thanks

Adam

200ur moving average

how do you set up a 200 hour moving average, using an indicator on a meta trader 4? thanks

What is the mobile average method more suitable for foreign exchange transactions

Questions such as,I am a green hand.

My bad English.

left shift

How can I get price bars to display further to left even than with chart shift so I can show teaxt from an indicator on right without overlap?

Thanks

EAs that cannot be cancelled

Hi to all.

I have running some EAs by space of several days or a complete week, working on some charts of demo accounts. After this, I have tried to deactivate them by turning off the option of Experts Advisors, or deleting the EAs from the charts (Expert Advisors: Remove), or deleting the charts, or inclusive deleting the demo accounts, but nothing, these EAs continue working, because I open the demo account again and and without charts the operations continue opening itself.

Somebody knows why it is happening?

I will appreciate your help.

Thanks.

help with importing templates

Hello all,

Apologies for the newbie nature of this post but I've been away from this business for about 18 months with an illness that seems to have wiped my brain clean of everything I knew (not that that was much). I'm trying to import templates into my MT4 platform by downloading into a file and then copying the file into 'templates' in the MT4 directory. No success at all. What am I doing wrong please ? Very grateful for any help.

How to scale a window?

Hi all!

Is it possible to scale the window (to set the max/min price of the window) via code?

I create some horizontal lines which sometimes falls outside the price-range of the chart, and I want automatically scale the window to show these objects...

Thanks!

Yan