Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 23

I made a mistake merging two threads guys. Sorry. The thread author's is ND.

what means for "scalpers" and "pipsers "?

i always see this word in this forum~ ~

what means for "scalpers" and "pipsers "?

The scalpers make a lot of "little" trade per day. They often work on a very short time frame (1 second to 1 minute).

To scalp the market should be volatil and liquid. The forex is perfect.

The scalpers win (or lose) few pips per trade but make hundreds of trades during a trading day.

A perfect (and fictive) scalping session on EURUSD. The pair move in a 20 pips range, the scalper buys the support and sells the resistance. It's a 1 minute chart:

Scalping On Forex - Forex Forum

Can anybody help me.

Hello i am new to forex with little experience so i am looking for fellow trades who can help me with a good simple and sure profitable tecnical strategy that can help me build my real account that i just funded last week.

New to forex and just funded an account

I would forget a funded account and demo trade until you are making money for at least a few months.

Plenty of systems on here to play with, but you wont do it overnight.

I know you dont want to hear this but it can take years

Mart

dlflash10:
Hello i am new to forex with little experience so i am looking for fellow trades who can help me with a good simple and sure profitable tecnical strategy that can help me build my real account that i just funded last week.

Sure you can find in here some traders who will share with you information about simple strategies but I really think it is necessary to play and try thousand times with a demo account before taking the risks with a real one and by the way design your own strategy.

which broker for me?

Hi,

I have been studying long time on technical analyses and I have been trading futures on indices. Now I am ready to trade forex live.

But I want to start with small capital 1000 Euro, just to learn to handle this market.

I am from Europe, GMT+1

i haven't understood laverages choices and spreads at the moment. Where can I read about that? I assume there is relation between both.

What broker is reliable for me? I read many times about brokers who are 'making their own prices'.

Thanks for help!

Close at stop

Hi

While backtesting an ea I see on the results page a list of orders all saying "Close at Stop" and all are losses. What does close at stop mean? Up to that point the ea was doing very well. many thanks

Best rgds

fxwealth:
Hi

While backtesting an ea I see on the results page a list of orders all saying "Close at Stop" and all are losses. What does close at stop mean? Up to that point the ea was doing very well. many thanks

Best rgds

Because the open position was close at selected stop loss level?