Tick Indicator and EAs - page 13

Modify exsisting Tick Indicator - Help

Hello, I am looking for someone to help me modify an exsisting Tick-by-Tick indicator for MT4

I have a few things that we need to have changed about it, and would be willing to pay a small fee for the changes.

If anyone is interested, please contact me!

THanks!

jasonclifton(at)live.com

Tick Charts & Ichimoku

hi,

I am a beginner ICHIMOKU trader and recently I began to appreciate the ticks charts instead of TimeFrame charts. Unfortunately Ticks Charts are not available standard in MT4. Is there any indicator around which would allow me to put an Ichimoku system on a tick chart? I searched the forums for 2 days and found nothing

Tick Chart?

Is it possible to have a tick chart and be able to use all MT4 indi on MetaTrader?

Ticks per Minute

Hello,

I'm looking for an indicator that shows how many ticks were received within a minutes. Can anybody help?

Chris

Hello,

It depends on what exactly u're using this for?

If you're on a 1M chart, the Volume indicator is actually amount of ticks you have per minute.

If not, then you'll probably look at an indicator that CJA is created. It's somewhere in the forum, I suggest using the forex-tsd google search and lookup "Tick Volume CJA"

Cheers,

wowa:
It is last tick indicators

Do you have another version of Mandor Tick indicator like Ticker MACD, ticker SMA or Ticker EMA/LWMA?

another version of tick volume?

Tick volume

Tick volume is defined as the number of price changes. Each time trading moves to a new price, the number of ticks by which the price has changed is added to the tick volume.

tick volume only goes up eventhough the changes are down/sell...

so, my idea is, can someone be kind enough to code an indicator that shows how many times a candle changes up or down in a bar?

just like this wick indicator but instead of showing wick, it shows the amount of time the bar goes up or down...

i think it is just a simple thing to do for a coder but a mountain of task for a no-coder like myself...i would really appreciate it if anyone could do this indicator...

thanx for reading this and a big thank you and gratitude if anyone makes this happen...

Files:

let me put it this way...we know the tick volume of a bar...so if we know which side has more changes than it can give us more info of that bar...for instance:

what tick volume does tell you is the amount of activity going through the market.

a bar has 700 tick volume, so that means 700 transactions...700 transactions by whom? by buyers or sellers? if we know 300 by buyers and 400 by sellers what does that tell u? another if is, although there are 400 transactions by sellers but the price close middle or upper bar, what does that tell u?

anyway, here's hoping someone out there can make this simple indicator...

again i thank you...

igorad:
I've developed some tick indicators. One of them you can see in this thread. The rest you could find in Elite Section.

anychance or posting the Macd tick indicatro to us mere mortals or meailing me a copy perky_z@yahoo.com

thanks in advance

hi,

this is fascinating thread indeed. by the way, if i would like to know the average time (in seconds) for a tick to change (either up and down or both)?

this may be useful in determining the market trend speed. just a thought tho...