FlyingDutchManSystem (How Create EA) - page 2

Thank You So Much

BTW, Thanks so much for your kindness, I am apreciate your hard work, I will try for get the best EA for my system trading.. . No many people can do as U are doing, helping some one and trying for the best. God Bless U, ..I am Very proud to you..that so sweet..

I try for learn more hardly, and get the best EA with my Ideas, and will share together..

I think, MA its a simple and easy for predict pairs movement, however, any indicator just give us consideration for open position, that always in back our decision never for forecasting.

My experience used so many system and too much indicators just make me most dizzy, finally I am back with a simple and easy indicators. The important its we must manage our margin, risk, and manage our self.

In my opinion, we only need where the move direction of pairs and how many strong that movement will be going. Cause of that, I am only used that MA and ADX for to predict the peak of trend...

Oke, all my friends..thanks so much for your respon. I am very glad

and Thank You So much for David, goodluck and Have a nice trade all days

Best regards,

Noerdiensjah

forexart:
BTW, Thanks so much for your kindness, I am apreciate your hard work, I will try for get the best EA for my system trading.. . No many people can do as U are doing, helping some one and trying for the best. God Bless U, ..I am Very proud to you..that so sweet..

I try for learn more hardly, and get the best EA with my Ideas, and will share together..

I think, MA its a simple and easy for predict pairs movement, however, any indicator just give us consideration for open position, that always in back our decision never for forecasting.

My experience used so many system and too much indicators just make me most dizzy, finally I am back with a simple and easy indicators. The important its we must manage our margin, risk, and manage our self.

In my opinion, we only need where the move direction of pairs and how many strong that movement will be going. Cause of that, I am only used that MA and ADX for to predict the peak of trend...

Oke, all my friends..thanks so much for your respon. I am very glad

and Thank You So much for David, goodluck and Have a nice trade all days

Best regards,

Noerdiensjah

nah, its ok with me. just trying to help. the MA system you mentioned did turn up like a rubbish with this EA. No trade for whole year, you can manually remove anything with ADX on the EA to get trades by MA cross only. Good luck.

regards,

david

p/s: forget about my bad words. I dont mean that. LOL

Exit strategy

raytracy:
Would you please post a chart for more detail about your entry signal:

1. What is exact mean of "line of MA crossing each other" ?

2. How do you interprete ADX formation?

3. What's the best pair and TF?

4. How do you exit by these indicators?

As my understand, this system will have a little complicate to implement, since you have applied two MA with "first indicator's data", this is not a default function of MT4, but maybe solved via advance programming skill.

Hello raytracy,

I would show to You, chart where it describe my open position and when for closing.Usually, I am using in TF 15 or 30..

I hope this chart can explain...

In all pairs this is work, all it same,Usually I should to Open position when ADX give me signal where power of trend will be strong..I mean if the blue line in ADX upper than other line..

Here, I post the chart..

Thanks For Your atention..:)

Best Regards,

Noerdiensjah

davidke20

davidke20:
nah, its ok with me. just trying to help. the MA system you mentioned did turn up like a rubbish with this EA. No trade for whole year, you can manually remove anything with ADX on the EA to get trades by MA cross only. Good luck.

regards,

david

p/s: forget about my bad words. I dont mean that. LOL

Its, Oke...nevermind..:)

I am Still going in happy ...just discussion and share together.

However All do for the best

forexart:
Its, Oke...nevermind..:)

I am Still going in happy ...just discussion and share together.

However All do for the best

ok, your chart explained most of the wrong signal i get from my EA. please fully explain what is the usage of ADX, under what figure you decide to enter trade if there is a cross

basically, you're doing the same thing as Sidus/Bagovino, which I abandon long ago. since we're now here to discuss about MA cross system, please do explain fully how to open trade and how to close trade. i think i misunderstood your meaning on the 1st post, therefor i made a rubbish EA! below is my understanding, please correct:

15 cross 21 1st signal

when 15 and 21 cross both crosses 35sma/lwma - 2nd signal - open position?

close trade when ADX reach 44?!

in this case, do we check whether ADX is at 44 when 2nd signal appear? do we limit ADX at where to open trade, say maximum 20 to open trade, anything above 20 do not open trade. this is sort of filter, if you have not declare this filter for the EA, no point to open trade during ADX 43 after market move 1 pip up ADX went 44 and close with loss in spread.

please do list down what you need, so i know how to do it. and basically i have my chart set exactly as you mentioned, and seeing the best potential is H4 only. M15 and M30 basically full of false signal and will not work! dont cheat me, i traded forex for 6 years, therefore i'm looking forward to make more good EAs so I can fill up all my sub accounts too.

regards,

David

flyingdutchman system

i think this is a great system i had for trying from yerterday until now get more 100 pips.... in gbp/usd and tf 15.

simple just like he said

thank's a lot

how long u are used this simple system i'm very interest for developing this system

thanks brother..:)

davidke20:
ok, your chart explained most of the wrong signal i get from my EA. please fully explain what is the usage of ADX, under what figure you decide to enter trade if there is a cross

basically, you're doing the same thing as Sidus/Bagovino, which I abandon long ago. since we're now here to discuss about MA cross system, please do explain fully how to open trade and how to close trade. i think i misunderstood your meaning on the 1st post, therefor i made a rubbish EA! below is my understanding, please correct:

15 cross 21 1st signal

when 15 and 21 cross both crosses 35sma/lwma - 2nd signal - open position?

close trade when ADX reach 44?!

in this case, do we check whether ADX is at 44 when 2nd signal appear? do we limit ADX at where to open trade, say maximum 20 to open trade, anything above 20 do not open trade. this is sort of filter, if you have not declare this filter for the EA, no point to open trade during ADX 43 after market move 1 pip up ADX went 44 and close with loss in spread.

please do list down what you need, so i know how to do it. and basically i have my chart set exactly as you mentioned, and seeing the best potential is H4 only. M15 and M30 basically full of false signal and will not work! dont cheat me, i traded forex for 6 years, therefore i'm looking forward to make more good EAs so I can fill up all my sub accounts too.

regards,

David

Thank's Brother...:)..I am Very Glad U're never Give UP about My System,thank You so much

I will trying for give explained about this system..for first signal I am looking MA 15 and 21, if it crossing, I will to ready for OP. For get sure, I need to confirm with 35LWMA/SMA, if it crossing with the both MA (15 and 21 MA crossed with 35LWMA/SMA) I am take Open Position there. to get very sure, I am confirm too with ADX. If ADX (line blue) upper than other line in ADX, I mean that trend will be strong..but if blue line in ADX under/between the both line (red n white), I mean trend couldn't strong but disposed will be sideway and as usual I am not for OP in this case.As usual, If ADX (blue line) to approach in level 44, I mean it will be reversal and trend will be stoped, and changed with new trend. I called it peak of trend, and closing my position soon after the peak created. For conclusion, MA just for predict trend movement and ADX for to knowing how long and how so far trend will be going.

I think 35 LWMA/SMA almost the same function with blue line in ADX in my system...it give me signal too about how strong the power of trend, I agree with TF 4 H for get the best signal in this system, and will be minimize false signal.

Thanks David,

Best Regard,

Noerdiensjah

I don't believe that ADX on such a lower TF is that good for deciding when to get in/out. With all of that criss-crossing of the lines, it is not that effective, you should try using it on a higher TF along with some other indicators as confirmation. BTW, which ADX are you using, there have many variations posted since I have read somewhere that the MT4 version was incorrect, can you post it?

indicators and template

hi

Can someone post the indicators and template ?

Wonderfull movement this week..

hii..nice join to this forum again, however it's nice trade with your style, I think we must strong in technical and fundamental..must balance. You can enjoyed with your trade, do not much indicators or sistem included in your trade. because, they can make you mad..ppffh. Choice your sistem with some indicators, tried and tried again, and you can found where you make a foul, u win u learn u loss u learn..that's true..