Breakout System

Can someone help m with an EA for the following system:

I've been trading the breakout of the 6am hourly bar on the GBP with some success. I go long 5 pips above the breakout of the high or short 5 pips below the breakout of the low of the 6am(CET) bar. My TP is 30pips and SL is the H/L of the signal bar. If the trade gets me long then immediately fails and breaks down, i then short double contracts at the other end...simple. After 15pips i bring my stop to breakeven.

Now, i would like an EA where i could test all the other 60min bars (ie from 00 to 24hr) with the above parameters to determine which bar is the most consistant (breakout). So, must have the following inputs: hourly bar(6,7,8 etc), TP, SL, breakeven and exit all trades.

The HANS123 system is the closest i've seen but this looks at the Hi/Lo of the period 6am to 10am.

Any "guru" programmers who can assist..?

hi

you r trading the big ben....

is there a reason to stop breakheaven?

forexaim:
is there a reason to stop breakheaven?

I am not sure if this is when was meant, but I will take a stab at it. The idea is that if you open multiple positions on a pair, and it goes in your favor, you will want to close the first position for profit, and allow the second pair to continue on to greater profit potential along with moving the S/L to breakeven so that you will essentially be trading with free money.