Toxic strategy the easiest way to beat the beast (be an out of the box thinker).

I am revealing this for the first time and I thought my be I can share this with the forum for more discussions,. Modifications, indicators, EA`s and any new idea is welcome.

The idea is only based on 21 SMA shift 14 above it is long below it is short, also keep in mind that for the USD/JPY the minimum is the 1Hour TF for other currencies such as Euro and GBP you can start with 15M TF and so on, you have to discover the best suitable time frame for each currency.

Hoping that I have been of help to you all and waiting for your opinions.

Files:
eur.jpg  54 kb
gbp.jpg  63 kb
jpy_1.jpg  62 kb
yen.jpg  61 kb

toxic_jo:
I am revealing this for the first time and I thought my be I can share this with the forum for more discussions,. Modifications, indicators, EA`s and any new idea is welcome.

The idea is only based on 21 SMA shift 14 above it is long below it is short, also keep in mind that for the USD/JPY the minimum is the 1Hour TF for other currencies such as Euro and GBP you can start with 15M TF and so on, you have to discover the best suitable time frame for each currency.

Thanks for sharing your strategy. How does it work on a ranging market? That is where all MA systems fail in my experience.

Do you find that 1h on USDJPY better than 15 min on other pairs?

Fake cross filter?

Hi toxic_jo,

How did you filter fake crosses?

What about exits?

Good one

Just ad a Pivot (bain) like reff see the diference in use a candlesticks and use a Line chart a good way to filter fake crosses and you can use a pivot (Bain) for exit

Files:
good.gif  21 kb
pivots_bain.mq4  25 kb
goodone.gif  22 kb

toxic_jo:

Seems like you told us something that we're already know..

There is no strategy on it, it's only give you the history..not strategy..

I can't see any Stop Loss, Target Point, and time to enter the market...

Ok i am doing a test i ad a FxSniper to see the trend and you system always enter in the opposite way of the trend is this normal?

toxic_jo:

Files:
opposite.gif  23 kb

CatFx50

Now Lets see CatFx50

Files:
catfx50.gif  20 kb

Looks like SMA _21_0 better than SMA_21_14

Files:
sma_21.gif  30 kb

This has been done millions of times...so without further ado...the backtest!!

Sort of par for the course for MA systems. This test was done with 60 pip sliding stop loss and 2% risk per trade.

Files: