XO_Method REVISED - page 117

teodosy87:
i see i asked bcs i try it on visual test it shows great result i try it then real time it shows quite different things i try it with 15 m tf you could pick up any tf you want to show, but as for now i think that we all make mistakes trying to even tweaked this method more and more i think this is perfect so so so good results if we use all the indics you and your friend made we will be making only winning!!!I`m really happy that i found you guys really this is the best thing than happens to me till now!Thanks you a lot word are not enough!!!

You are more than welcome, my friend.

I always urge people to stay on one TF all day long - do not change the TF as you lose information never to get back again. That way you can in fact see if the indicator "repaints" in real time.

best wishes.

ValeoFX:
You are more than welcome, my friend.

I always urge people to stay on one TF all day long - do not change the TF as you lose information never to get back again. That way you can in fact see if the indicator "repaints" in real time.

best wishes.

this was for the entry that i did not take ? also i tought that when we have yellow color in 30 wrp this mean cross to red line (8ema) isn`t that right ?

star alert

Valeo, I have a question about your star signal !

i know that there is an alert with the star signal, but every time when I let the alarm on the alert will ring all the time, and never stop !

so, do you meet the same problem ? if so, how do you solve it ?

thanks !

best wishes !

yevell:
valeo,

first, i do not have any signal line bar of 15M_SM(30), what you see is the RSI-30M ! but i will try to make one of it !

second, about the red and green arrow, it is a signal when RSI-30, Wpr-m5 and wpr-m30 cross together ! it would show me the standrad entry !

and about the cci-25, I would add it into my test chart and to see it if would be much better !

i will send the indicators of wpr-m5 and m30 line bar to you when i make it !

best wishes !

I think Valeo has a very worthy student in Yevell. I wish I could program indicators - maybe it is something for me to look at, have done a bit of SQL before!!

Yevell, would you be kind enough to post the arrows indi - I think its very useful to have an alert when the major conditions are met.

Regards

Pardy

Yevell

Since your setup is tweaked for you with your new indi too, would you mind posting your template and indi's please Yevell?

thanks!

Brian

golden1:
Since your setup is tweaked for you with your new indi too, would you mind posting your template and indi's please Yevell?

thanks!

Brian

all the indis i have coud be found in the thread, just find them and build the template yourself !

with this step. you would learn much more that just take my template easy !

best wishes !

lol

yevell:
all the indis i have coud be found in the thread, just find them and build the template yourself !

with this step. you would learn much more that just take my template easy !

best wishes !

Not my interest, lol.. but just wanted to see your settings if your

setup was custom, but clearly from your response that is

not necessary. Thanks for responding!

Btw... nice cci indicator you contributed, thank you

Brian

Wpr bar

Valeo, the WPR BAR is ready !

please see the attachment !

i made 4, wpr-m5, wpr-m30, wpr-m5m30, and wpr-all(include m5,m15,m30,m60), just take what you need !

the backtest is perfect !

any problem, just ask me !

best wishes !

ps: the pic below show the indis !