XO_Method REVISED - page 17

Thanks you don't need to apologize, you gave us a method to study and apply

I'm going to forward test your sytem.

ValeoFX:
Hakuna and everyone else,

I need to apologise unconditionally for screwing up the Template in #Post 2. I do not drink any alcohol, neither do I smoke, but forgive me for saying that this was a mess-up and I have NO idea how it happened as it was done on a Saturday morning! Please forgive me, guys.

I attach here and of course in #Post 2 also, the latest and correct, Template.

My sincerest apologies and best wishes.

ValeoFX...sorry to disturb you again.

In your post #2 you said that ZZ_4_TF_XO settings are 60/6.5 30/6.5 15/6.5 5/6.5 but when i open your template there are only a few settings ( KirPER1 Kirper2 TF1 Linesize1 Countbars) Where i've to put that settings?

For ZZ_MTF_X0-2 you said to put 240/4.5 240/6.5 ..it means that i need to set TF1 240 KirPER1 4.5 TF2 240 Kirper2 6.5?

Hakuna:
ValeoFX...sorry to disturb you again.

In your post #2 you said that ZZ_4_TF_XO settings are 60/6.5 30/6.5 15/6.5 5/6.5 but when i open your template there are only a few settings ( KirPER1 Kirper2 TF1 Linesize1 Countbars) Where i've to put that settings?

For ZZ_MTF_X0-2 you said to put 240/4.5 240/6.5 ..it means that i need to set TF1 240 KirPER1 4.5 TF2 240 Kirper2 6.5?

Hi Hakuna,

When you load the ZZ_4TF_XO onto your chart the first time, it will open up with a window where the very first information input is a KirPER and irrespective of what it is, change it to 6,5 as well please. (this is just to not cause any confusion)

Below this, you have TF1, TF2, TF3, TF4 and immediately below that, you have the KirPER1, 2, 3, and 4.

So the TFs are: 5, 15, 30, 60 and the KirPERs are: 6.5 for every one.

XO-2 is slightly differentas it has as Default already, the TF set as 240 and you will see that the KirPERs are also already there for you as 4,5 and 6,5. No need to change anything here.

Thats all you need.

Let me know if you still have a problem, plse.

Valeo

Is there any EA for this?

Is it possible to make a decent EA system with this.It may not be 100 % the same as the manual system.

Regards

El Cid

el cid:
Valeo

Is there any EA for this?

Is it possible to make a decent EA system with this.It may not be 100 % the same as the manual system.

Regards

El Cid

El Cid, thank you for asking. I have been working on an EA for many months now and the original "developer" ran off with an unfinished product and sold it on eBay.

Having said that, I found an incredible guy who is working hard at perfecting something for us, but we have continued problems with TP. I am not sure that we will eventually have something tradeable, but for entries it is very good, but not perfect yet.

The problem may be that I am looking into what the H1-chart does and not only just using this template for the EA, something we will investigate in the next couple of weeks.

Any suggestions will be helpful.

Best wishes.

ValeoFX:
El Cid, thank you for asking. I have been working on an EA for many months now and the original "developer" ran off with an unfinished product and sold it on eBay.

Having said that, I found an incredible guy who is working hard at perfecting something for us, but we have continued problems with TP. I am not sure that we will eventually have something tradeable, but for entries it is very good, but not perfect yet.

The problem may be that I am looking into what the H1-chart does and not only just using this template for the EA, something we will investigate in the next couple of weeks.

Any suggestions will be helpful.

Best wishes.

Valeo

All my systems have fixed profit exit targets.I do not use any t/a based exits.

They are all profitable

With EAS I believe the entry with the strength of T/A and market strength is important.After that you look at TSL,move to b/e and run your profits and good money management

Regards

EL cID

el cid:
Valeo

All my systems have fixed profit exit targets.I do not use any t/a based exits.

They are all profitable

With EAS I believe the entry with the strength of T/A and market strength is important.After that you look at TSL,move to b/e and run your profits and good money management

Regards

EL cID

Thanks El Cid. Yes, for me as intraday trader, I have no problem with money management, but one would like to see the EA being successful as well. However, we have corresponded in private and I will be in touch as promised. Thank you for your assistance in advance.

Best wishes.

Files:

hello ValeoFX, thanks for all your work -- and others -- with the XO_Method

my problem: installed the indicators and ZZ 4 TF XO displayed correctly, but

the next time I started MT and opened a new chart, that indicator wouldn't

display, although a window did appear below the chart; tried a new install of

the indicator but nothing

would you please tell me what the problem might be and how to solve it. tia