Trendlines - page 2

USDJPY Chart

USDJPY 15 min chart

Files:
usdjpy15min.jpg  75 kb

USDJPY Chart2

So first chart was clean and now ... Depending on how you see it you might have an upcoming trade..

I am actually here giving answer to a beautiful PM i received which said coin tossing in forex is better then tech analysis. I am not saying it will necessarily do that after break of resistance im just trying to show it is better to keep the odds ( one thing happening rather then other ) in your favor on repeated occasions .

sorry guys .. i usually keep this to my PM but this was really good idea for me to present it like this ..

Guyver.

Files:
usdjpy152.jpg  106 kb

Nothing more than a pull back from the current down move. Will break TL and continue southward. If I'm wrong on this one, I'll pull out a quarter and flip it to make my next trade decision.

Files:
1.gif  21 kb

Mr.Marketz:
Nothing more than a pull back from the current down move. Will break TL and continue southward. If I'm wrong on this one, I'll pull out a quarter and flip it to make my next trade decision.

Sure, it might be just moving down . About coin flip you might just want to flip it 2 times ..

I was expecting a post from the person i posted for.. perhaps there is not much discussions do outside PM's.

Guyver.

Guyver:
So first chart was clean and now ... Depending on how you see it you might have an upcoming trade..

I am actually here giving answer to a beautiful PM i received which said coin tossing in forex is better then tech analysis. I am not saying it will necessarily do that after break of resistance im just trying to show it is better to keep the odds ( one thing happening rather then other ) in your favor on repeated occasions .

sorry guys .. i usually keep this to my PM but this was really good idea for me to present it like this ..

Guyver.

Go JPY!! go! any one was long? Anyways i think it would be cool to have more things upcoming regarding trendlines.

hi

Guyver:
Go JPY!! go! any one was long? Anyways i think it would be cool to have more things upcoming regarding trendlines.

JPY still pointing up to 101.18 ...

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
JPY still pointing up to 101.18 ...

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

also close some if you have more for risk free trade

Guyver:
also close some if you have more for risk free trade

Hey Guys we need some more charts here .!! So come on and post your thoughts and indications trendlines is the simplest ( ofcourse not to say easiest) of all the system no funny indicators , no moving averages no elliotwaves etc.. I think many people use it already so post your charts !!.

More

Still a short, in my eyes. Target marked. If this thing doesn't break the lower TL soon, I might be getting both of my quarters ready for a flip.

Files:
1_1.gif  20 kb

Mr.Marketz:
Still a short, in my eyes. Target marked. If this thing doesn't break the lower TL soon, I might be getting both of my quarters ready for a flip.

Wonderfull chart Mr.Marketz..!! I dont seem to have anything right now but i'll keep my eyes open on the lines you have there..