Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 67

Aren't martingale systems doomed? I thought the world stopped toying with that idea

Eventually it they do, but if you use it at the right time you can make a lot of pips (as with any system).

And where are my manners, thanks rifo for sharing.

SpotlessAU:
Aren't martingale systems doomed? I thought the world stopped toying with that idea

Yes they are, it's only a matter of time before they blow your profits (and/or account), the persistence of people on this forum in flogging dead horse strategies that are fundamentally flawed is perplexing to say the least.

it's seems this is not the EA for guess121 requested...

Btw, guess121 , are you the one in FF?

They Live!

Craig:
Yes they are, it's only a matter of time before they blow your profits (and/or account), the persistence of people on this forum in flogging dead horse strategies that are fundamentally flawed is perplexing to say the least.

But if you've got $100,000 and trade for a penny a pip - it might work!

So the first step is to get $100,000 that you're prepared to lose.

#625 (permalink) 08-10-2007, 06:45 AM

dune_fly

Junior Member Join Date: Jul 2007

dunefly can you tell me which EA you used? which TF which settings?

thanks

test

How to forward Test

from ddoc

peterdias77:
I did a forward test of the ea, and it opened two trades BUY 0.1lots, SELL 0.1lots.

BUY trade hit tp, but it didnt open level2 SELL.

Also on visual backtest, have noticed the lots are not as per levels posted my rifo.

so the ea is still NOT following the original rules posted by Rifo , calling the system martigale or watever doesnt really proove the system right or wrong, so we need to get the EA do exactly as per the rules posted my Rifo, then only we can decide if the system works or not or if not if it can be improved.

Thanks Rifo for sharing the system, and thanks Tim for attempt to create ea for this system.

Pete

Blessing System

leeb:
Hi Rifo, yes thanks for the extra explanation I saw from diagram in book good examples - could you post some account statements showing the system is profitable ? I may be able to code at least part of it if I know its profitable. Regards

hi leeb:

i am a new member to this forum and i read the 'blessing system' posted by rifo. i am also new to forex trading. usually i trade emini future indices. i could not understand anything explained in the blessing system viz. buy level 1-sell level 1-TP etc. and how to do it step by step. would u be kind enough to explain the entire system step by step in simple language, giving the name of the platform where we can trade this system. if u wrote an 'expert adviser' to this system would u also please share it. i would be grateful and am willing to compensate your time and efforts, if u desire so. roypkurian@hotmail.com.

REQ: Help me setting lot for Blessing Martigale v.7

Hi All.

I'm Lisa

sorry for bad English

Now lots are: 0.1 0.2 0.4 0.8 1.6 3.2 6.4

I would decrease the value of lots

How to reduce the lots in this mode?

0.02 0.04 0.08 0.16 0.32 0.64 1.28

Please help me set the sequence of the lots above.

There is an even better version of this or is the best

Thank you Lisa

SpotlessAU:

Never saw it working.....

but that doesn't mean the world stopped toying