Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 81

smeden:

How do you find the right place to draw level 1? From Day open?

you can use your chart Grid but risky try $10000 with 0.01

Rifo may you please come back and explain the system to the new kids here? A whole new generation is now into Forex since you made this thread. Happy 10 year birthday for Blessing System :)

Thanks for sharing. I have used this system before and it works if there is no news or divergence.

I wonder if people are still using this strategy. It has been 13 years since this thread started. Anyone already rich from this strategy?

Christian Paul Anasco:
I wonder if people are still using this strategy. It has been 13 years since this thread started. Anyone already rich from this strategy?

Yes, the Blessing System was the famous one, and it was many years ago (I used those EAs in live trading as well), and the EA by many versions were created for the system (and uploaded to this thread as the source codes with testing/trading/etc) ...
But all those sources should be improved/fixed to the latest build of MT4 sorry ...

This is old but very famous systems, and I hope that some coder will reanimate those tools/EAs to be worked with the latest MT4 build:

---------------

• Blessing EA: orginal thread (incl the Blessing_2_MQLCoder_2.9 EA with the settings; latest Blessing EA documentation; 5th version (Blessing v5.0); Blessing 2 v5.2);
  • Blessing 2 v5.2 withStochasticMOD3 is on this post: Fifthelement's EA with Stochastic Indicator and information on Screen for Equity, DD, MaxDD and MaxDD percent.
  • Blessing 2 v5.2 with StochasticMOD3.2: 2nd confirmation stochastic with time frame parameter as included. Few more display values to the chart (i.e. last open order, lots size).
  • Blessing 2 v5.2 BBStoch V0.2: the version with Locking BE and TrailingStop. Fixed version.
  • Blessing 3 EA.
Blessing 2
Blessing 2
  • www.mql5.com
longtime ago I wrote an expert based on a strategy named Blessing , it was discussed a long time on forex-tsd , but unfortunately its thread was de...

Agreed it was well-known EA. 

rifovalas :

dear all,,,

Nice to meet you, my biggest trading system.. I named it after blessing system.. I have been using this trading system for a year. I can only gain 40 pips per day with just one pair...I usually trade 5 pairs of mains...so it has to be 200 pips per day.

Guess what...I don't use any indicators...it's true...and I'm not a big liar...the biggest advantage of this system is that even NFP, we don't have to be afraid of the news either. Why? ? Because there is more volatility and more profit, we get...

Sitting in front of my computer since I don't have enough time to be a baby. I need all of you to make an EA with this very simple trading system.

Just take a look at my PDF file...have fun everyone.

May Allah bless you all.

This strategy should not deduct the cost of each order transaction, right? If it is true that each order is traded in pairs, after deducting the cost of each transaction, the overall net value will continue to decrease with the accumulation of transaction costs over time

wow that is dreamy, 200 pips a day? where do you trade? traders' heaven? 

what is number verification 

lzblack #:
wow that is dreamy, 200 pips a day? where do you trade? traders' heaven? 

It is an advertisement from the years when big banks put a lot of chickens with no previous experience in leveraged markets, even with no trading experience at all into a coop.